Kraton just had a blow out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!! Don't two-fist it like me🤪😬
Honestly the caps only get screwed up by forcing them in.. easy does it and you shouldn't need to replace the caps..
It's the weird angle relationship between the threads and hub that get me..they look like they're straight(caps) when they're not..very fine threads too..take ur time, they should thread fairly easily, if not, they're crossed..

I have no issues with the composite hubs either. Yes, I've had to replace but, something has to give. Like you said, they're an easy and cheap sacrifice vs aluminum. To each their own. My only gripe is the thin wall inner bearings on the Arrma 6s line. I see HR makes aluminum with oversized inner bearings, kinda pricey though. Bearings are what a buck a piece. Alright, gripe over!!😉🤣🤣🍻
Yeah the larger Inner BB's of most Alloy upgrade Uprights/ hubs are the one main benefit. What Arrma should have used in the first place.
But honestly, its the OE BB's that usually fail fastest and early on. Very cheap I imagine. And they are undersized for the application they serve anyway. I am on top of my Hub BB's, Once I get that wheel slop, I toss those inner BB's. The outers I usually can get double the life, then toss them. I always have spare Inner and Outer Hub BB's with me when out bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back