Infraction Just picked up an infraction, is there any way to fix or adjust the rear toe in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Typhon 3s
So I picked up a used infraction, I don’t think there’s anything wrong, because on a few of my arrmas there seems to be excessive toe in. But after looking at it it doesn’t appear there’s anyway to try to “straiten” out the rear wheels? If anyone has suggestions or maybe something I’m missing I’d appreciate it! Thank you!

If it's used, I suggest to break it apart and check the hingepins and all the linkages. One slide into a curb and those will bend.
Out of the box, the toe is almost neutral in the rear.

If it's used, I suggest to break it apart and check the hingepins and all the linkages. One slide into a curb and those will bend.
Are you sure you’re thing of rear toe? Out of the box they are anything but neutral on all 6s models.

9A9BD2A1-6E6C-4C69-9CF8-C4A79AA35D39.jpeg

Are you thinking camber?

Odd, just put a straight edge on my rear wheels and there is barely any, definitely not as pictured.
Pretty visible in factory photos Here.

42FEC71D-C052-4F57-BBBC-4A6FF13769BB.png

Many race kits have 2.5 to 3 degrees of rear toe in with ability to adjust between 2 and 4° or so, all degrees toe in.

Last edited:
Not disagreeing with the factory photo but mine doesn't have it to that extend. Both sides very close to zero, definetly not 1 degree but I'll get a better visual tomorrow. Might be my setup and not looking straight down doesn't help either.

There's definitely rear toe in, I can see it clear as day. I wonder what the factory setting is?

I have the rear bulkhead out right now and the holes for the rear hinge pins are different lengths. The RF block pulls the toe "in", and you can see the arms pitched in on the bulkhead side.

I'd like the 1* blocks for handling and tire wear (if its different from stock), but it's too cost prohibitive. I don't need Adamantium and all that... maybe it if was fully adjustable with eccentrics. But I'm not too worried about it the tires wear evenly and I can rotate them.

0* https://emperformanceproducts.com/product/emp-dementia-132-drag-race-1-7-1-8-arrma-rear-0-degree/

1.5* https://customrcupgrades.com/product/arrma-1-5-degrees-hinge-pin-limitless-infraction-felony/

Back to the OP and the discussion around excessive toe.
On my Infraction they were and are not excessive.
With as much precision as I can make it I get ~ 0.7 but by all means that is also in the measurement setup. Close to 1 degree is fair.
There is still no way to adjust it out of the factory. Both sides are equal, picture of 1 side with lots of visual aids and obvious accuracy issues.
Eyeballing the giga-site and above illustration, those are in the 3-5 degree range.

toe.jpg

Last edited:
The lower hub mount pin in the A arm, has a 2mm thick plastic washer that is normally found behind the hub on the pin holding the hub forward.
If you can afford a little less stability, move the washer to the front of the hub on the pin, this will push the hub rearward and reduce toe-in some.

Last edited:
So I picked up a used infraction, I don’t think there’s anything wrong, because on a few of my arrmas there seems to be excessive toe in. But after looking at it it doesn’t appear there’s anyway to try to “straiten” out the rear wheels? If anyone has suggestions or maybe something I’m missing I’d appreciate it! Thank you!
CRCU make a 0 degrees rear hinge pin holder

I have the rear bulkhead out right now... Stand it up "vertically" and I get 2 degrees on the camber gauge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back