Kentucky Derby Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Built, Broke, Rebuilt, Repeat...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
May 4th will be the 145th running of the Kentucky Derby. There are 19 horses running this year. 2 have scratched. The first 19 people can pick a (one) number for your horse you think will win. 1-22 if you pick the number of the scratched horses you didn't do any research so you automatically lose . If you know your horse racing ... Give us the name of your horse and it's number and tell us who will win. The person that picks the winner of this years Kentucky Derby will win a huge Arrma Forum "Atta Boy" for your master handicapping ability.... Or freakishly good luck at picking a number..... This is all for fun... But, if you can pick all 3 horses that win, place and shows.... 1st-2nd-3rd place also known as a Trifecta I'll send you a collectable Kentucky Derby Item. Prize only shipped for Free in the lower 48 states. So in short you can pick one number for the winner and/or 3 numbers for win,place and show. Be sure to watch on NBC around 6:30 eastern time and see it live. The greatest 2 minutes in sports......
First come, first served on numbers (1-22) picked. Once that number is taken it can't be picked again ,but can be used on the Trifecta side of the game... Have fun and Good Luck!

Last edited:
May 4th will be the 145th running of the Kentucky Derby. There are 19 horses running this year. 2 have scratched. The first 19 people can pick a (one) number for your horse you think will win. 1-22 if you pick the number of the scratched horses you didn't do any research so you automatically lose . If you know your horse racing ... Give us the name of your horse and it's number and tell us who will win. The person that picks the winner of this years Kentucky Derby will win a huge Arrma Forum "Atta Boy" for your master handicapping ability.... Or freakishly good luck at picking a number..... This is all for fun... But, if you can pick all 3 horses that win, place and shows.... 1st-2nd-3rd place also known as a Trifecta I'll send you a collectable Kentucky Derby Item. Prize only shipped for Free in the lower 48 states. So in short you can pick one number for the winner and/or 3 numbers for win,place and show. Be sure to watch on NBC around 6:30 eastern time and see it live. The greatest 2 minutes in sports......
First come, first served on numbers (1-22) picked. Once that number is taken it can't be picked again ,but can be used on the Trifecta side of the game... Have fun and Good Luck!
16 for the win, trifecta 16, 17,5

#7 Maximum Security is my horse

Win: Maximum Security #7
Place: Plus Que Parfait #9
Show: By My Standards #3

If I didn't do it right, please advise. We enjoy going to New Orleans Fair Grounds on Thanksgiving and occasionally through the season. $2 bets is all I do but the best corned beef sandwich around and we usually sit in the clubhouse to have one. ???

#36 for the win, and if I understood correctly, I can still choose #17 to place and #16 to show. I haven't bet on horses in 20 years, but this sounds like a fun game to play. Good luck gentlemen!

#36 for the win, and if I understood correctly, I can still choose #17 to place and #16 to show. I haven't bet on horses in 20 years, but this sounds like a fun game to play. Good luck gentlemen!
I'm just gonna use names. Improbable to win, Maximum Security to place and Game Winner to show.

I'll take that winner, boys.
Oh man.... First time in Derby History.... The winner gets Disqualified .... Max was the best horse...
It's Official... The 20 horse Country House Wins the 145th Kentucky Derby... Wow!

Don't agree with the decision
No where near enough contact for the DQ especially considering it the biggest race of the year
Our local station has rerun the derby a least 50 times breaking it down... There was a clear foul on War of Will when Max drifted out and another on Code of Honor when Max came back towards the rail... This is the biggest race in horse racing... The best horse didn't win.... But, the Stewards got it right. Those that watched just saw a historic horse race for sure.... We'll see in 2 weeks if Max can rebound.

Max was the best horse today but did commit a foul coming up the rail. Impeded the momentum of 2 others to possibly place.

Country House would have not won anyway and was not affected by the foul. But rules are rules. I can't believe they overturned the win though!

Yep. I didn't win.
Your a winner... You get the big Arrum "Atta Boy" award! Thanks for playing!
I bet the Bookies cleaned up on this race... I think the Trifecta paid over $11,000.00

Your a winner... You get the big Arrum "Atta Boy" award! Thanks for playing!
I bet the Bookies cleaned up on this race... I think the Trifecta paid over $11,000.00

We can run it again on Preakness. I'll be ready to pick another one.

Bookmakers cleaned up on this one as Max was a clear pick and eventually showed 4:1 odds if I remember correctly. When I picked yesterday it was 5:1. When the line / odds move, it's due to where the bettors are playing hard.

I'm always disappointed lately when folks just can't take a loss and need to somehow figure out how to swing it or trick it foul. Not saying this is what happened here but I'm a Saints fan as well. lol. Not a complainer though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back