@slick2500 I CHALLENGE YOU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cameron said who not where. On a side note I am curious where hunter is...

Just the illegal guns, because my governor "looks like I had too many pringles" (pritzger) View attachment 222326 Made owning ghost guns a felony. Do I still own one...Maybe.
I always pronounced his name Prickster...for what reason...I'll let you decide...

2 things
1: thats jeff
2: WHY ARE YOU USING LIGHT MODE
Light mode looks better on my computer. Dark mode turns everything black and the links turn red. don't worry I use dark mode on everything else possible lol
I always pronounced his name Prickster...for what reason...I'll let you decide...
Ya thats good. Cammy you should change ur name

1654702630134.jpeg

You made reference awhile back about the military, IMHO you need to join up and let the partners drop finally. Before you do though work out a bit first, you generation has weak bone structure do to being sedimentary during childhood, you know just being on computers and playing video games instead of actually being physically active...(no joke talk to a recruiter about it). Not trying to be mean but you would benefit from structure and having goals.

Last edited:
Now that @CameronCodes seems to be out of the running, I would like the title of supreme moderator. I am not a mod, but that can be fixed. :ROFLMAO:
im an artist too I think. They said I was very special and creative I’ll draw a bunny $230k please

View attachment 230171
Bugs Bunny *ahem* Bugs Truggy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back