HPI Quantum2 MT Flux! Finally a challenger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, would be nice to have its build quality/toughness compared to the 330$ Traxxas/Arrma.

More like if HPI is going to commit to the American market again and provide years of product support. Hpi likes to roll in with a hot product then drop support.

Just going to be the closet hpi nitro fan boy of the thread.

More like if HPI is going to commit to the American market again and provide years of product support. Hpi likes to roll in with a hot product then drop support.

Just going to be the closet hpi nitro fan boy of the thread.
HPIs support in the US is rather lackluster but some of that is on HRP they are a terrible distributor. The Team Corally guys have had their fair share of issues with HRP as well. There is still no chassis available for the HPI Vorza S Truggy Flux nearly 2 years later.......................................

HPIs support in the US is rather lackluster but some of that is on HRP they are a terrible distributor. The Team Corally guys have had their fair share of issues with HRP as well. There is still no chassis available for the HPI Vorza S Truggy Flux nearly 2 years later.......................................
Here in the US, RC Hobby Explosion has most all the Corally parts available, as long as HRP imports them to the US. I had one instance where I had to order a part from Corally Europe because HRP wouldn't import that part to the US. It took two years for HRP to get that part in stock.

Here in the US, RC Hobby Explosion has most all the Corally parts available, as long as HRP imports them to the US. I had one instance where I had to order a part from Corally Europe because HRP wouldn't import that part to the US. It took two years for HRP to get that part in stock.
Yeah HRP sucks but at the same time you cannot find that chassis anywhere in the world and you can't order it directly from HPI.

Yeah at this point I would have to rank TC support as better than HPI. You can at least order everything directly from TC if you need to.

Yeah at this point I would have to rank TC support as better than HPI. You can at least order everything directly from TC if you need to.
I've ordered directly from Corally Europe on two occasions. Corally only uses DHL for shipping to the US, which is a bit expensive if you are only ordering a few parts, but both times the parts arrived quickly.

Back