Kevin Talbot is looking at u!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone say 👉LETS GO KEVIN LETS GO 😁👍
Well almost everybody...
I (and many others) like KT, but SOME PEOPLE (you know who you are) don't like KT.
That's ok if they don't like him..they can go 🤬 them selves . We love him👍
Like kev says MO POWA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪

Last edited:
I've never met him so I can't say whether I like him or not. You can't go by the act he puts on for youtube. Even he has admitted he is different on camera. His vids are entertaining and I do watch them occasionally. My wife hates to hear him and I understand why.

Beause your a sexy beast, and he likes it like that. 😝 🤣
My reaction on seeing him was
My Eyes Spongebob GIF

Just kidding. I have never seen @gotnitro (that I am aware of)

I've never met him so I can't say whether I like him or not. You can't go by the act he puts on for youtube. Even he has admitted he is different on camera. His vids are entertaining and I do watch them occasionally. My wife hates to hear him and I understand why.
I never met him either but I enjoy watching his vids..he is a funny guy and I like watching RC vids of any sorts no matter who is hosting them..I think people need to be not so judgemental. Everyone likes to judge everyone..just like everything is offensive to everyone.lol .what kind of world are we really in ...🤷

I'm not a fan, but I don't hate him, but seeing Kevin's fanboys doing the constant cheerleading gets tiresome too. It's okay to like him, but the Celebrity worship gets old fast. . 🙄

I'm not a fan, but I don't hate him, but seeing Kevin's fanboys doing the constant cheerleading gets tiresome too. It's okay to like him, but the Celebrity worship gets old fast. . 🙄
Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Kevin T is a awesome guy 👍love his vids .that's my opinion.and I don't give 100 poops if any one doesn't ..I hope he continues to make more ... especially more stretched builds because that's where it's at .🤟😁👍
Yeah I only prefer watching him break his stuff. So I don't have to break mine.:LOL:

I prefer Videos from JQ's "Invisible Speed" YT channel. Warning....this is not for the faint of heart. This is hard core RC knowedge. Be warned.
Can you handle this? :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/@invisiblespeedrc

KT already knows what I think. :LOL:

KT also knows what RC Sparks thinks too.:ROFLMAO:
The same.

Last edited:
Ok as long as he mentions me in it I'm down .then I'll. Be famous 🤣🤣🤣
Let's go Kevin let's go 🤣🤣🤣🤣
MO POWA 💪🤣🤣🤣
Sub his channel and when he does Live YT, he will give you a shout out. Just need to praise him, and you will be famous here.:LOL:

Sub his channel and when he does Live YT, he will give you a shout out. Just need to praise him, and you will be famous here.:LOL:
I don't want to be famous..🤣 not on here or you tube thank you..I don't need those issues.we have enough famous people here already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back