Killer Hot Sauce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Just saying. Thanks @StephenSchandelmayer

20221031_181820.jpg

https://www.ubuy.co.nl/en/search/?q=dr+assburn

Just found that website that has our colon cleaner on it for netherlands! I have never heard of the website though not sure if you have. But yeah we don't do much overseas, we have a few customers but not many.
Hmm never heard of that website. My sister in law will visit a friend in the USA next month for a few weeks. I’ll ask her if she can bring a bottle when she returns.

I am a hot sauce guy myself - but just for fun, and for me and some friends. Have done multiple different flavors and some are good/some are not great. Some are WAY hot...but I like that. A few, I am the only one who eats them. lol. All peppers also grown in my little garden out back.

1667315431575.png

1667315466430.png

1667315485135.png

1667315505487.png

1667315548477.png

I am a hot sauce guy myself - but just for fun, and for me and some friends. Have done multiple different flavors and some are good/some are not great. Some are WAY hot...but I like that. A few, I am the only one who eats them. lol. All peppers also grown in my little garden out back.

View attachment 253683

View attachment 253684

View attachment 253685

View attachment 253686

View attachment 253687
That's awesome!! It is so fun creating new sauces and of course when they come out great its a really nice bonus. Right now one of my favorite ingredients to add is agave nectar, it is such a nice and different sweet from sugar or honey.

That's awesome!! It is so fun creating new sauces and of course when they come out great its a really nice bonus. Right now one of my favorite ingredients to add is agave nectar, it is such a nice and different sweet from sugar or honey.
One of my favorites I made was by using garam masala added to the mixture of peppers/tomatoes/onions before I cooked them all down in the tray on the grill. Was a bright orange kind of South Asian/India flavor like a curry. Was sooo good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back