Kraton Kraton 4S Stunt Jump

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty close first attempt. Way better than I was expecting with the lead up. I was expecting it to go thru the rear window too. ??????

I have a couple homemade cigars you should try. ?

I just need to find someone fairly speedy and willing to go long with the wheelbarrow so I can get in on this action.

I’ll provide a helmet and a release from liability waiver to sign.

@HoneyBasherDontCare , you out there?

The rear shock guards acts like mudguards for the shocks thats their main purpose in the rear because i don't see how you can hit the rear shocks
Goes full throtle backwards into a wall

That was fun to watch!!

I was waiting for the front wheels to clear the tailgate but the back ones not to. You would have had the first convex chassis bend ever completed.

Was certainly not expecting the blatant drive by on attempt two. Although ya nearly cart wheeled it right into the bed for an honorable 3.5 score from the judges.

I was watching this on my HT and I could hear my subs producing this “thud thud thud” bass. In the end it was bam walking. You walk heavy footed ??
Yeah the GoPro head mounted picks up steps pretty badly. Wish there was a mini gimbal mount to isolate it a little and take the shake out.

Precision bashing, love it.
What's funny is I didn't cut out a single jump from the video. I jumped it without the truck, took an average of where I was landing and marked it. I pulled my truck over and took a whack at it. So close to a perfect landing.

Haha, love it! I think you invented a new class of jumps, pretty soon people will be putting their ramps in the back of pickups and jumping from one truck to another... maybe on the highway? :ROFLMAO:
tenor.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back