Kraton Kraton 4S vs. Team Redcat Kaiju

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Plus a little Outcast 6S action compliments of @Outcastblxnut ???

For anyone just looking to see the K4S get beat on, you can skip to the 13:30 minute mark. Sorry for the long video but I had a lot to say ? Enjoy!

sorry to hear about your mother.. never easy thats for sure.. ?

I loved it when you said "that should have broke into like 8 pieces" ????

sorry to hear about your mother.. never easy thats for sure.. ?

I loved it when you said "that should have broke into like 8 pieces" ????
Thanks, brother ?

I couldn't help the broken chassis comment. Gregg had is K4S out almost ever time we bashed together and while things broke, the chassis wasn't one of them. Then you have my ham fisted driving at my CT home (so out of practice!) and the chassis is fine. It took some really massive hots too. I run the stock arms so maybe there is something to that hypothesis ?‍♂️ But in my experience I just can't call the chassis weak. I'd be lying if I did.

Thanks, brother ?

I couldn't help the broken chassis comment. Gregg had is K4S out almost ever time we bashed together and while things broke, the chassis wasn't one of them. Then you have my ham fisted driving at my CT home (so out of practice!) and the chassis is fine. It took some really massive hots too. I run the stock arms so maybe there is something to that hypothesis ?‍♂️ But in my experience I just can't call the chassis weak. I'd be lying if I did.
And I send it with the best of um. I’ve never broke a chassis on any of my 3s/4s rigs

I know you more or less say that they're equally good, but frankly the Kaiju just looks better running. I know looking good on video doesn't always translate to driving experience but it really seems to handle great both on the ground and in the air.

Redcat is on a rampage (ba dum tss) with this and a couple of other models, sadly hard to get in Europe. I know it's a small market compared to US but still, come on.

Great vid as always.

I know you more or less say that they're equally good, but frankly the Kaiju just looks better running. I know looking good on video doesn't always translate to driving experience but it really seems to handle great both on the ground and in the air.

Redcat is on a rampage (ba dum tss) with this and a couple of other models, sadly hard to get in Europe. I know it's a small market compared to US but still, come on.

Great vid as always.

I think the GEN 8 popularity and success will open Redcat more to the European market. They really seem to be stepping up their game from what I've read and watched. Kaiju seems like a nice truck but that body is a bit ugly to me.

Great vid as always.
But damn it does look really nice running in this vid. Seems sturdy too.

Great vid as always.
I didn't drive the K4S particularly well in the video. That probably didn't do it any justice ? But it did show how much of a beating it can take, contrary to the claims of some others ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back