Kraton Kraton 6S battery Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacobcree

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I just got my Kraton 6s and I’m super pumped. However, my battery isn’t arriving until Friday. I do have a 2S battery. Would this still work and just be underpowered, or could it cause any issues? Please let me know. Thanks!

I just got my Kraton 6s and I’m super pumped. However, my battery isn’t arriving until Friday. I do have a 2S battery. Would this still work and just be underpowered, or could it cause any issues? Please let me know. Thanks!
You're not going to be able to run this truck on 2s. It will be to much draw on your battery and underpower the electronics. If you have 2 - 2s batteries you could run it on 4s and I see they can even run on 3s according to arrma's website. I wouldn't recommend trying 2s though. Hope this helps.

You're not going to be able to run this truck on 2s. It will be to much draw on your battery and underpower the electronics. If you have 2 - 2s batteries you could run it on 4s and I see they can even run on 3s according to arrma's website. I wouldn't recommend trying 2s though. Hope this helps.
That 2S will be like

1587577833000.jpeg

It helps, its just not the answer I wanted haha. Thank you. Would it be a bad idea just to plug it in and get it set up?
I’m assuming this is bad lol

It helps, its just not the answer I wanted haha. Thank you. Would it be a bad idea just to plug it in and get it set up?

I’m assuming this is bad lol
If by setting up you mean setting endpoints and adjusting ESC brake and punch setting I would think that would be ok but I would highly advise not driving it. I would hate to see you do something to harm it and then you'll be waiting even longer for parts. Especially with all this stuff going on, parts are getting harder to come by.

Alright thanks, it’s going to be a long two days lol. It is ok to run on 3S though?
Arrmas website says it can be run on 3S so yes, I would think that would be ok. It's going to be a bit underpowered but it would at least scratch the itch. haha

If it’s a V3 or later BLX185 it won’t even run on 2S. It will power on and steering will work, fans will spin, but the throttle won’t work. On 3S, it will be slow, but will run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back