Kraton Kraton 6s BLX-185 No Throttle or Reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaykay

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi everyone! I just bought this Kraton 6S and only ran it only 3 times. The first time the steering got locked to left and wouldn’t even budge. The second time I ran it, the front right dog bone came off. The third time went well but the fourth time I have no throttle or reverse. The ESC keeps flashing green once every second and a half. When I try to do a factory reset, it wouldn't do anything except stop flashing. I tested the motor and with another ESC and it still works. I put another motor on the BLX-185 ESC and it didn’t work. Anyone have any idea of what’s going on or what I should do?

This does not sound good. Green light is usually thermal protection mode, you have fans and steering but no throttle. You will want to call Horizon hobby. They will get you going again. Sorry for your troubles, Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I'll contact Horizon on Monday.

Mine was flashing green 4 times. I googled it and there was a thread on here where some people had luck with some sorcery. I tried their solution to no avail. Called Horizon on Friday, had a new ESC on Tuesday. All is well again.

Try to rebind your radio and then recalibrate the ESC. If that doesn’t work, call HH and they will get you parts on the way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back