Kraton Kraton 6S BLX V4! Lets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leejax01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Just picked this beauty up after searching for a good way back in to RC since the nitro days and boy how things have changed! I’m reading and will be asking a few questions on where to find some of the suggested mods. Who’s also in North Florida?
8C2549B8-8DFE-4DB7-AAE2-1C08046827DE.jpeg

Congrats on the purchase you did not go wrong on that pick. You can check out my thoughts on mods. So many options for the V4 now that m2c is making so many different parts. Enjoy bashing that beauty. I would re-enforce the body the lexan is to thin. Bash on brother and welcome back. ??

Welcome, awesome RC!

Welcome to the machine.

These new fangled 6S brushless rigs make the nitros feel like our ole Tyco trucks. If only they included heaters to give off that sweet bean oil smell...

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks!
Congrats on the purchase you did not go wrong on that pick. You can check out my thoughts on mods. So many options for the V4 now that m2c is making so many different parts. Enjoy bashing that beauty. I would re-enforce the body the lexan is to thin. Bash on brother and welcome back. ??
Thanks for the link!
Welcome back, I came from Nitro as well, now I'll never go back. Lol
Yep, I felt old! The old hobby shop closed down and went to the other one with the fast rc’ers lol. Imagine asking for nitro trucks and they say they don’t even carry them!
Welcome back, I came from Nitro as well, now I'll never go back. Lol
You’re right! No need
Welcome to the machine.

These new fangled 6S brushless rigs make the nitros feel like our ole Tyco trucks. If only they included heaters to give off that sweet bean oil smell...
Tyco ???

Welcome to the Arrma Forum family @Leejax01! Congrats on the new Kraton, and make sure you get rid of that STX2 radio and find yourself something "reliable" before you get going.???

Ok guys, I took the KV4 out and wow! Drove it with the high speed pinion in a parking lot to get use to the size and almost flipped it every time I hit full throttle! You got to respect this truck as it covers ground very quickly and I quickly realized parking lots and areas I use to ride are too small because of it. Had a small issue with the radio, so time for a Futaba! Let’s Ride!!

Nice work. Ti shock bolts(3x29mm) (y) (y) (y) I Got to jump on those.
Welcome:)

Congrats!! I just picked up a Kraton 6s and a Notorious 6s for the the kid and they’re under the tree waiting. I’m excited. I keep hearing to get rid of the stock radios though? Are they that bad?

How “good” is the Tactic radio or the Spektrum DX2E radio? Don’t want to over do the radio.
There really isn’t such thing as over doing a radio. As long as it has the channel selection you need and features.

The build quality generally greatly increases with price, and obviously the feature set.

Congrats!! I just picked up a Kraton 6s and a Notorious 6s for the the kid and they’re under the tree waiting. I’m excited. I keep hearing to get rid of the stock radios though? Are they that bad?
How “good” is the Tactic radio or the Spektrum DX2E radio? Don’t want to over do the radio.
If you can get your hands on a stock Tactic TTX300, go for it. It will do the job well without getting too high on the price. If the budget allows, Futaba and Spektrum have decent models that allow for expansion with the purchase of new receivers. I've been eyeing the DX5C from Spektrum, but anything higher than that pos STX2 would be a big improvement. I have three Arrmas and three Tactics. Two of them I bought online at Jennys Rc, but getting that radio from a kit breaker will be difficult now. Wish I had that DX5C though, cause hauling three radios everytime I go out, is a pain in the a$$.

By saying “over doing” it, we all know that upgrade bug is contagious ? I was eyeing the Futaba 4PM, but I’m not trying to get a radio that I won’t use all the features for parking lot and open field running

Bulkhead on the Kraton rear is best upgraded I'm learning as well. I ripped mine up last I drove it with M2C towers / Voltage mounts (and without the M2C supports)
Here's a small sale on the Hot Racing for the next nine hours. Saves a few bucks so I ordered one for Kraton.
https://ebay.to/2M15SYO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back