Kraton Kraton Club, Is it really that cool!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOOM!!

You know its a hard hit when it bends your shock standoff at the base of it, lol, that's some proper force. 0 bend in the exb rear tower.

20210203_185142.jpg

20210203_191003.jpg

20210203_191015.jpg

Well I figured out the problem lol. I put my Kraton on my Mad Crusher model. So nitro. So failsafe set to brakes. lol. I was done playing and shut the radio off and the kraton took off reverse wheeling and leveled out in time to smash into the rock wall on my driveway.

You'd think Id remember things like this. But I don't. She is all back in one piece. Let this be a lesson to you kids. Don't be an idiot like me. lol 🤣 :geek: 🤘

20210203_201612.jpg
20210203_202304.jpg

Have a few full sets of those DTX X-Cons. (both Zero offset and 1/2" offset)
Their lower profile makes them balloon way less for sure. They even fit my Mojave fine( the Zero's). No fit issues or trimming needed.
Many don't like the truggy wheel look, but driving wise it makes the Kraton drive more like a track Pivot Ball Truggy. (what it actually is based on)

I race with my Kraton, and it keeps up with all the comp buggies and truggies that spent twice as much as me. lol. And yup im with ya on the looks, I love it, plus it makes it what it is. A Durango Truggy. Why fight what it was designed to be.

Well I figured out the problem lol. I put my Kraton on my Mad Crusher model. So nitro. So failsafe set to brakes. lol. I was done playing and shut the radio off and the kraton took off reverse wheeling and leveled out in time to smash into the rock wall on my driveway.

You'd think Id remember things like this. But I don't. She is all back in one piece. Let this be a lesson to you kids. Don't be an idiot like me. lol 🤣 :geek: 🤘

View attachment 124421View attachment 124423
Atleast you got a rear tbr bumber🤘

lol its off my senton. Worked well and I agree im sure it helped in the crash a lot. Guarantied if not for it I'd be changing the bulk, esp now seeing that the exb towers don't bend haha. Money well spent. 🤣

Tossed a Spool in the kraton. So much more my driving style with a locked center. Very happy with it. Also got an adjustable motor mount for the 100mph build. And rebuilt my gp4 front for my notorious. I'm good to go for the weekend. (y)

20210211_181123.jpg

lol its off my senton. Worked well and I agree im sure it helped in the crash a lot. Guarantied if not for it I'd be changing the bulk, esp now seeing that the exb towers don't bend haha. Money well spent. 🤣
Yep didnt take me long to find out stock towers bend. 40mph oaktree bent my front tower and ackerman plate. Bent the nose on the body at the mounts and cracked it multiple places. Put exb towers and braces after about 10 packs after it was new. 🤘

Nice... I haven't wadded up the exb towers yet, But I did wad up the exb ackerman, obviously just a rebend and its good. But its annoying getting in there.

Well I got EXB diffs coming soon for the Kraton. f/r & center, Ill update when I install them. On a side note I built a charging station as all I do anymore is field charging.

Also in anticipation of a massive Heli on the way and joining the local flight club. Figured Id put together a field charger box. Box is setup for both chargers to do AC or DC.

$35 minus the Chargers and PSU.

-Craftsman Box from Lowes
-ISDT Q8
-24v 30 amp 600w PSU
-HTRC 10amp 150w touch screen charger, Ripped apart and made it into an Articulating LCD configuration, DOPE!!
-XT30 6 port Para Board
-Cell Balancer Velcro'd to lid, quick and easy removal
-Cables and adapters for about any battery config
-A little creativity LOL

20210228_205559.jpg

20210228_205622.jpg

20210228_205630.jpg

20210228_205702.jpg

20210228_214327.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back