Kraton Kraton EXB breaks again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noobs shouldn't be buying an EXB ?
Im a total noob and bought an EXB. Destroyed the rear diff in minutes (my fault, ran it right out of box, was too excited lol) As I can't get the parts to repair yet I bought a v4 diff and watched many videos and read a lot about shimming. I have been running that diff now with no problems loving my EXB. Running the Castle 1717 and MMX8. I am also running a few upgrade parts to beef it up a bit CRC hubs, M2C rear skid, standoffs and rear brace support, Hot Racing bell crank, etc. I understand its up to me to make the truck as strong as I need, want, or can afford.

I realized before I bought an Arrma that they are tough but to make them really tough you need to remove as much Arrma from them as you can. Luckily there are many companies making amazing parts for Arrmas vehicles.

Im a total noob and bought an EXB. Destroyed the rear diff in minutes (my fault, ran it right out of box, was too excited lol) As I can't get the parts to repair yet I bought a v4 diff and watched many videos and read a lot about shimming. I have been running that diff now with no problems loving my EXB. Running the Castle 1717 and MMX8. I am also running a few upgrade parts to beef it up a bit CRC hubs, M2C rear skid, standoffs and rear brace support, Hot Racing bell crank, etc. I understand its up to me to make the truck as strong as I need, want, or can afford.

I realized before I bought an Arrma that they are tough but to make them really tough you need to remove as much Arrma from them as you can. Luckily there are many companies making amazing parts for Arrmas vehicles.
Hell yea. You jumped right in as noob and really killed it off the bat. Nicely done man????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back