Kraton Kraton EXB diff issues. not impressed so far!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and? Lol

You said "I blew diff from 1st time out" which implies you drove normally and the diff just "blew". That isn't what happened. You crashed it, hard, and broke the diff housing. That is not a flaw in the truck or the diff, it's driver error. We are also discussing the EXB and the 29mm differentials, which are not what you broke when you crashed.

on the topic of gpm internal gears. I run them in both my rigs and couldn't be happier. They take a beating and have not shown a hint of striping. My gpm bulkheads are loads better then my single hr bulkhead. I do have to say though the gpm cups though strong and beefy the holes for pins oval really bad. As said before their screws suck bawls. I have a few of their parts so far and besides the towers and my integy arms my gpm and integy purchases have been good to me.

You said "I blew diff from 1st time out" which implies you drove normally and the diff just "blew". That isn't what happened. You crashed it, hard, and broke the diff housing. That is not a flaw in the truck or the diff, it's driver error. We are also discussing the EXB and the 29mm differentials, which are not what you broke when you crashed.
All true. I thought I added that? If not.. my bad.. My biggest issue with the front Diff setup is the bumper is integrated into it. Even though I crashed and broke part of my front bumper I wouldn’t expect the diff to crack. The rpm replacement bumper and HR front suspension holder fixed that issue.

I don't think I did 20 packs ,I have one spare
Warranty here in Europe doesn't exist
When I fryed my ESC horizon hobby did road trough hell to get replacement

I well believe you I went through few in Typhon but nothing like that happened to me before they make them from chinesium
I will try GPM gears and I will post my experience later
I spoke to basherqeeun about her cf parts and asked her about GPM gears cause she runs them claims there really good I can’t say never used just relaying what I was told

Ok I agree and I will share later my experience how GPM diff perform as my notorious eat diffs
Shimmed and service regularly
Two diffs shimmed differently as well to see how they perform
Possible my way of drive as well but I enjoyed the way bashing everywhere
Enjoy RC life
And I learned hard way input gear gone after and hour drive but sun gear very tough I will re use with arrma input

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back