Kraton KRATON EXtreme Bash Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they'll announce more EXB rollers, i think the Kraton is a one off, and the other get the optional parts.
I don't know. I would kind of be surprised if they only did the Kraton. I hope not seeing as how you can get better aftermarket parts for the same price as what they are making. If it comes to that though I won't be buying a Mojave. Time will tell though.

I just bought the chasis braces, bumpers, diff shims, servo mount etc. yesterday with plans to buy a v4 kraton in a week or so. Now I'm kicking myself. Could have got the roller and new electronics for what I'm putting in to the rtr.

This is great. I actually started tearing my V4 down last night and started to think what needs upgraded after running it for the last year or so.

I was think of getting a Talion, Maybe I'll just get this and change my V3 Kraton to a Talion.

Some stiff competition for M2C and other aftermarket parts suppliers? Parts will likely be compatible with the V4 model (and should be cheaper than some of the aftermarket stuff, if only based on volumes)

That's what I'm talking about! I've spent almost $1k on my 6s Kraton trying to make it survive big air.
I just bought the chasis braces, bumpers, diff shims, servo mount etc. yesterday with plans to buy a v4 kraton in a week or so. Now I'm kicking myself. Could have got the roller and new electronics for what I'm putting in to the rtr.
It still has to be tested by the RC community to see if it's worth it. Fingers crossed that it is!
I NEED ONE!
I have like 13 RC'S already ?

What's up with that LSD? Never seen something like that before in an RC. Don't wanna be a Nino Nay-sayer but that looks like trouble. Anyway, hope they went through traxxas patents before releasing this stuff.
Only one thing to say to Traxxass, "bye bye bitches"!

Good timing. I have been thinking about ordering a Kraton to add to the lineup (currently have a Nero w/brains and a Talion 6s). You think a Max6 plus Max 4985 (1650kV) motor would be a good pairing?
Check out RCDude81 on YouTube. I think he put a 1450kv in it. 1650 would be fine.... I think.

Man, that JayTee video was embarrassing. i cringed so many times.
Couldnt tell the front from the rear of the chassis, he compared the new arms to the Mojave arms which are already "exb" spec, he couldnt tell how the front arm is positioned, and his explanation of the spiral gear ... oh well.

Ok, now I remember that. Then post K8S release, the photos were from KT's video, not Vas's. Neither of them got the new Kraton.

But (devil's advocate) JT leaked the V4 Outcast weeks before they were announced, but he keeps getting stuff. Probably because he almost never complains. His latest Kajiu vid, he even says "I don't want to push it to hard and break it"... Dude, you are a reviewer, pushing the cars to see if they break is you job...

I've nothing agasint JT, seems like a nice guy, obviously loves the hobby, isn't out to grab a quick buck unlike KT...

But giving him an "extreme basher"? Pointless, that's just NOT what he does, never has.

They finally changed the chassis. Only took like 3 years. All in all this looks like a really good release.

I've nothing agasint JT, seems like a nice guy, obviously loves the hobby, isn't out to grab a quick buck unlike KT...

But giving him an "extreme basher"? Pointless, that's just NOT what he does, never has.
Yeah, I like JT too, watch most of his vids. He bashes like "most of us". But I do put him in the catagory of the (Pre-Traxxas) RC Saylors - they never met a RC they didn't like.

I say pre-Traxxxas, because seems once Traxxas got them banned from youtube for a few days, they have started to give better criticism for bad RC's...

Couldnt tell the front from the rear of the chassis, he compared the new arms to the Mojave arms which are already "exb" spec, he couldnt tell how the front arm is positioned, and his explanation of the spiral gear ... oh well.
I only posted the vid as i hadn't seen it posted and its relevant to this thread... Mostly to add to this thread.

I agree he for sure could actually bash his cars, but i bet he's one that actually likes keeping his in mint condition. Cheers to him.

I dunno... I think he covered the upgrades reasonably well. RCDude81 compared the arms to the Mojave too, so... it seems like a fair comparison.

Your not the only one mate... ive just started fitting upgrades & getting my new K6s ready for its 1st run out! ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back