Kraton Kraton RTR or EXB same price HH sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if the EXB goes on sale in a few weeks for $400 when the RTR is back to full price? I don't know if comparing a regular priced item with an on-sale item is ever a good approach, since it's all just a matter of timing. Eventually the EXB could go on sale when the RTR isn't, which will mean the EXB would be a better buy than the RTR at that point in time. Don't fall victim to a "SALE!!!!" just because it's there -- buy the right rig for your budget and needs.

-Do you HAVE to buy a truck right now and is your budget only $470? Buy the RTR.
-Do you WANT an EXB and have the budget? If so, buy it and install the electronics you want.
-Do you not need/want the extra beef of the EXB parts or the desire to install your own electronics? Buy the RTR.
-Do you want the EXB beef or the option to install your own electronics but that's too expensive? Then either save up a little more for the actual rig you want (EXB) or wait until it eventually goes on sale and becomes a better buy. Using RTR electronics will help with that. Plenty of ways to cut costs for the EXB.
-Are you just looking for a good deal and a way to spend your money? In that respect, no one is going to be able to convince you whether the RTR is better than the EXB at this price except you. Just flip a coin.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me ;)

What if they cancel the EXB kraton like they did the Mojave?

I wasn’t sure if I wanted the EXB Mojave until I couldn’t get one. Then I had to have it!
Then like the Mojave exb, I expect they'll have a massive sale right before they discontinue the kraton EXB, so if you see a sale, jump on it!! :ROFLMAO:

They'd probably make a RTR EXB anyway.

Then like the Mojave exb, I expect they'll have a massive sale right before they discontinue the kraton EXB, so if you see a sale, jump on it!! :ROFLMAO:

They'd probably make a RTR EXB anyway.
Yep, sadly that seems to be the plan.. rtr exb's. Boo! No thanks. So sad I couldn't swing a K8EXB for $420..Boo-hoo.😪
Oh well, I got plenty to hold me over for now anyways 😉😁🍻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back