Kraton Kraton6s exb bash bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GursevekRcGuy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
For my Kraton 6s exb just got it. Should I buy the radical rc bash bar? I’m planning it to send it!! Also do bash bar create new weak points on the car?

Is it me, or is that Bash Bar more common outside of the States?
I only heard it is heavy also. Know nothing more. Did see a chassis twist with one however. On some video. Might have been one of KT's cohorts???

The RadicalRC bash bar is a great piece of kit. I had one on my K EXB. It is heavy, but it can take a beating and it is half the price of an M2C chassis. I only got rid of mine because I did end up going for a replacement chassis in the end.

For my Kraton 6s exb just got it. Should I buy the radical rc bash bar? I’m planning it to send it!! Also do bash bar create new weak points on the car?
Pass on the bash bar and get a better chassis. The RadicalRC bash bar is heavy, expensive, and makes working on your rig a PITA. It blocks a majority of screws under the chassis. You end up having to remove both diffs and center braces just to get to the other screws. Not to mention an M2C chassis isn’t much more expensive and ends up in a similar total weight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back