Lake day yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG TUNA

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Infraction 4x4
The day started off crappy as I think I asked too much of my Prodigy 610 4 channel battery charger. I put 3 4s lipos on and I heard a pop! I thought I popped a breaker in the house, nope toasted my two-year-old charger :banghead: . I busted out my older 2 channel charger and finished up. I got to the lake (Handson Dam) around 3 and had a great spot to run without fisherman. Ran the blackjack for its first run ever, 52 mph in stock form with 7200 zee batteries. While it cooled off, I ran my fighter cat on 4s. I haven't run this boat in over three years. I used to run it on 6s but don't have any 3s batteries at the moment. I borrowed my father in-law traxxas batteries running on 4s and dam it got so hot the battery lead fell off. I had to push it in from the center of the lake with my tugboat, (also it first time on the water). Back to the blackjack, I put in the bigger gens 8000 series hoping to beat the 52mph zee battery run. It ran quickly for a few minutes, then seemed to be leaning heavy in turns. I brought it in and the boat was full of water. I took it to the car and I noticed the water line popped off, filling the boat with water. Somehow my zip lock bag failed my gps receiver and toasted that. Then I dropped the battery on the asphalt splitting it. I was over lake day, it was fun but dam I break stuff.

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.PNG

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back