Let's see your 2023 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy here. Just my new outcast coming home for the first time in the back seat of my platinum Titan ☺️

877FC383-3F31-4F8D-A81F-29EDEF74FCBA.jpeg

Part of my Arrma squad! Fresh off the bench

367655F6-B604-489B-951D-EDB724E3870C.jpeg

Attachments

• EADD5005-8986-440F-90CB-A40D32D3909C.jpeg
    EADD5005-8986-440F-90CB-A40D32D3909C.jpeg
    388.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
RC plans for '23.....let's see, I really need to organize, inventory, and evaluate all things RC in my possession, then sell the things I don't want to keep, to feel better about all the new RC things I buy this year. Also, I need to find it in my heart to forgive the forces of the universe, after paying full price for my Fireteam, to have it dangled before me at $399, less than three weeks later. I need to let it go, and move on 😅

PXL_20221229_223258295~2.jpg

PXL_20221229_222955119~2.jpg

PXL_20221229_223625308~2.jpg

Sweet looking Rig Josh! So clean and unbroken!... who's is it?
Just wait, I've got 2 fully charged packs & the Derecho in the work truck w/ an inch of fresh powder on the ground. Hopefully today's jobsite is prime for ripping!!😉😃🤞👍🤘

Just wait, I've got 2 fully charged packs & the Derecho in the work truck w/ an inch of fresh powder on the ground. Hopefully today's jobsite is prime for ripping!!😉😃🤞👍🤘
You started carving out another beer can so you got a back up body when you trash that one today? Good to plan ahead! Seriously though, take some pics, I've always taking an interest in different careers. You picked a good one!

My Christmas Typhon 3s.

First mods:
- Velcro under the motor module.
- Shoe Goo and fiberglass taped the body.

First upgrades:
- added wheelie bar.
- added a Vortex front bumper.
- I also have a Senton bumper, (but there is no way I'd trust it in the cold weather).

First repair:
- broke the wing on my very first run... Currently glued & patched.
1000003434.jpg

Plans:
- bash it & have fun.
- repair/upgrade as things break.
- possibly an Outcast 4S wing.
- shocks?

Last edited:
Here's all my arrmas for 2023. I can imagine some of you are a bit confused by the Subaru, but I can explain. It's a Typhon 6s with a deltaplastik body and senton body mounts.

The Typhon and Misdemeanor are both perfect, but the talion needs a little bit of work. I ordered a body for it a couple days ago so it should be in soon. Following that I'll have to buy a whole bunch of other equipment to run it.

Right now I have my eyes peeled for a raider. Hopefully I can snag a beat one for cheap and do a restomod of sorts.
PXL_20230106_213407088.jpg
PXL_20230106_213417413.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you guys have been following my Skyline build.. from my custom headlight buckets to the custom engine bay and Pikes Peak aero body kit (still in progress) the Nismo LED doors,the soon to be PWM calibrated turbo sounds and Bluetooth speaker system in conjunction with the 3D resin printed RB26DET engine. Don’t forget I JUST completed the wireless 4 Chanel led lighting system that TOTALLY eliminates ANY need for having that annoying led wires attached to your body! Never again thanks to my clever and intuitive idea on installing Male-Female computer VGA output boards as the bridge for the 4 mini esc that control all my led functions. No skyline is complete with Nos purge and backfire which will be another element hopefully before summer as this skyline has over 16 mods and still more on the way. Please follow my build on here and my Chanel ToysForBoysRC to show your support and inspire new ideas for every rc car & body I build! Please don’t forget to show your support when it’s time to vote for RIG OF THE MONTH as this build is 6+ months in the making and I want to hear YOUR suggestions on what body I should buy next and what mods do you guys dream of and I will try to make those dreams come true!🫵

7EAABEB9-0A6D-4EB1-AF16-9058E3A2F3B2.jpeg

Threw thee ole 3S Typhon wheels on my TLR. Spent a crap ton of money so I’m forgoing the badlands and went with what I got! I’m gonna baby this one until I up my driving skills! But a few fields and dirt roads won’t hurt. Till we get some snow! I rotate between my Typhon, Talion and Fireteam with the TLR occasionally.it’s my newest 2023 car!

image.jpg

0E0F6E0C-18A7-43FF-813A-6396FC1A626F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back