Let's see your 2023 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230322_204941.jpg

20230312_165628.jpg

Plans are to run it stock, stay out of hobby shop and resist the urge to send it. See below!

View attachment 267415
*** Update*** 3.5 months later. New plans!! Mod the hell out of it cuz it's fun. Frequent hobby shop, Jenny's RC and Amazon almost daily. Send the living crap out of it off the ramp I built. Lose all races against gf so she continues to cook. Sometimes we change our minds.🤷‍♂️

*** Update*** 3.5 months later. New plans!! Mod the hell out of it cuz it's fun. Frequent hobby shop, Jenny's RC and Amazon almost daily. Send the living crap out of it off the ramp I built. Lose all races against gf so she continues to cook. Sometimes we change our minds.🤷‍♂️
bout time..🙄😎

Plans are to run it stock, stay out of hobby shop and resist the urge to send it.

"Keep it stock and don't send it" HAHA😄 😆 🤣🤣

Good try though 👍

Senton 3s BLX Modded with Big Rock parts to soon to be police interceptor… waiting on a few parts and decals. Electronics are stock as of right now. 🤙👍 .

F6F4C2E8-E0F4-4E11-AFFF-A97D0F6CDB85.jpeg

Last edited:
I love it when it's all black .. murdered out ..sweet.😁🤟
It came with some decals but there super cheap looking,I can’t seem to find any decent quality ones from U.S. Haven’t had much time due to work so it’s a slight slow going process until I get some time off lol. The speedtreads have a nice cosmetic factor as well as performance. 🤙

Time for some celebration in my neck of the woods. The Toronto Maple Leafs tactical team transport out and about town after a round 1 playoffs victory!
20230430_140555-01.jpeg

I'll be honest I didn't see that one coming😁 thought the lightning would win for sure😂🏒
So did most Leaf fans for 4 out of the six games, but it only counts when the puck crosses the goal line 🏒

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2023.

Let's see your new 2023 Arrma RC photos and maybe tell us about your plans for 2023!

Or you can check out the previous year's photos here:

ArrmaForum 2022 RC photos
ArrmaForum 2021 RC photos
ArrmaForum 2020 RC photos
This is my Infraction mega with a 4076 1550kv brushless motor, powering it an arrma BLX185 (1) 5500 80c lipo batt 6S for the main gear and pinion it's a Mod 1 39t (maingear) (34t pinion) it's stupid fast but the mega just isn't designed to handle well any of it but I love it just as if it was one of the 1/7s first time dropping a pic I've went thru 6 motor and esc combos to find this it works well just need to find a tire wholesalesman
20230423_183747~3.jpg

Back