Limitless Limitless V2 question please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello arma friends. I bought the LIMITLESS V2 3 days ago and wanted to install my hobbywing 800kv today and unfortunately had to find out that arrma only included the small motor slicer here. But I need the 56mm motor slicer, which is absolutely sold out in Austria and unfortunately also in Germany. I thought well then I'll build my 4274er 2250kv for the time being, which I unfortunately can't do because then the lowest speed would be 250 kmh, which is much, much, much too much. Can I install motor holder and slicer from my infraction because it would be lying around. But I measured that the motor slicer from the limitless V2 is higher. Afraid it doesn't work. Maybe someone has had experience too. I think it's a real shame that arrma doesn't have a 56 slicer here. Thank you for your answers in advance. LG
I have to correct my statement again with the standard slicer which is included I have to translate at least 39spool and 32 main gears that d 168 miles per hour. Omg This standard slicer is absolutely unsuitable for the small motors with high kV. I'm afraid of the new limitlles V2 spool that nothing fits here with the standard of infraction if I were to rebuild.

Last edited:
I have to correct my statement again with the standard slicer which is included I have to translate at least 39spool and 32 main gears that d 168 miles per hour. Omg This standard slicer is absolutely unsuitable for the small motors with high kV. I'm afraid of the new limitlles V2 spool that nothing fits here with the standard of infraction if I were to rebuild.

I have the PPS motor mount. I need this for my typhoon. I would like to know if it works with the other motor holder from the limitless or typhon, the limitless V2 motor holder is positioned higher and has the new spool inside. I now want to install my 2250kv motor. This is not possible with a minimum of 39spool 32 main gear. So my idea with the typhon or infraction original motor holder has to go down. Thank you for your reply.

I have the PPS motor mount. I need this for my typhoon. I would like to know if it works with the other motor holder from the limitless or typhon, the limitless V2 motor holder is positioned higher and has the new spool inside. I now want to install my 2250kv motor. This is not possible with a minimum of 39spool 32 main gear. So my idea with the typhon or infraction original motor holder has to go down. Thank you for your reply.

The only limitation would be if the bolt spacing to the chassis changed, but I believe it is all the same still.
The height shouldn't be an issue.

Just 5 screws to bolt it in.... give it a try!

I'm using the limitless v2 motor mount in my felony with zero problems so I don't see why not. 😎 👍

I think I'll fix it tomorrow. I've just calculated everything, even if I install the bracket from the typhon tlr, I'm still too fast even if I click on the slower pinion. It is not used as a racing car but for parkatz bashing. Either I'll install my PPS mount tomorrow so that I can come down with kV or I'll wait until the 56 slicer from Arrma is available.

Why? What is better about the limitless v2 motor mount?
I already had the motor slide for it to use big blocks. The stock mount can't mount 56 series motors and my felony has a leopard 5882 in it.

I already had the motor slide for it to use big blocks. The stock mount can't mount 56 series motors and my felony has a leopard 5882 in it.
Ah okay. So the 56mm plate doesn't fit the V1 mount?

I'm looking for a cheap way to put a 56mm can in my infraction.

Ah okay. So the 56mm plate doesn't fit the V1 mount?

I'm looking for a cheap way to put a 56mm can in my infraction.
cheapest is to buy that poop big block mount from eBay for 20$. I wouldn't suggest it unless you never plan on changing the pinion because it's pure ebola to do so. you're better off spending the money on the pps mount imo. Last I checked jrc was charging way to much for the v2 mount.

cheapest is to buy that poop big block mount from eBay for 20$. I wouldn't suggest it unless you never plan on changing the pinion because it's pure ebola to do so. you're better off spending the money on the pps mount imo. Last I checked jrc was charging way to much for the v2 mount.
You talking about this monstrosity?

How do you even set the mesh? It seems like the pinion would block the mounting screws.

1678809475111.png

You might want to go for a TP 4070 1400kv motor. You can use the stock motor with that. Then start with 4s and use 6s or 8s to scale up. 33T is the smallest pinion the V2 Limitless if you file down the mount a bit. Otherwise use the 34T pinion.
If you want to use the 800kv motor I think you will have to mount an aluminium plate under the motor mount. Not sure. That was the case with the V1. Then the pinnoccio driveshafts will have a larger angle going over to the drive shaft - not good.
Here is what you get with a 4s lipo:

Limitless-1400-4s-34t-39t.jpg

Limitless-1400-34-39-6s.jpg

If you scale to 8s you need other tires.

Your 4274er 2250kv is to small and will not be able to turn a 34T pinion without overheating, even on 4s.

Last edited:
You talking about this monstrosity?

How do you even set the mesh? It seems like the pinion would block the mounting screws.

View attachment 285345
Thats it!! and it's just as ebola as it looks!! I almost bought it until I saw earl moorhead trying to set mesh in one of his videos and I said "NOPE, spending the extra for pps mount!" I don't even know how they thought this was a good idea lol. :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back