Kraton Local Hobby Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is from their website, not sure how much shipping would be but might be worth it to call them. www.hobbyhaven.com "Due to security issues with "Online" ordering systems, we have decided to not include this feature on our website. We are happy to take your orders via our 800 number (800-697-1213) or our FAX (515-252-0112). Your satisfaction is our primary concern, and we feel that our outstanding customer service can best be showcased by speaking with you directly. You can e-mail us your order, but for the fastest service we suggest calling your order in to one of our employees."

My LHS also sells Kraton for $429, but when you add tax, it's the same $450 as getting it from Tower and having it sent to your door. Just depends on how far the shop is and how you value your time.

Kraton is $499 on Tower no more coupon codes.
Yup no more coupon codes on the new Arrma vehicles. Im hoping its just because they are new and once they are out for a few months the codes will be allowed again but it doesn't look like it. Thats a bummer, that was a huge facter when buying Arrma from Tower. Oh well, Tekno still allows coupons on Tower so im about to backorder the MT410. Heard good things about it.

Yup no more coupon codes on the new Arrma vehicles. Im hoping its just because they are new and once they are out for a few months the codes will be allowed again but it doesn't look like it. Thats a bummer, that was a huge facter when buying Arrma from Tower. Oh well, Tekno still allows coupons on Tower so im about to backorder the MT410. Heard good things about it.
I'm torn between the MT410 and the ET48, I already have an Outcast so I think a truggy would be different.

just picked up my MT410 on a price match from amain. Its been on back order from tower for weeks now. Def pick it up. quality kit for sure @slick2500

just picked up my MT410 on a price match from amain. Its been on back order from tower for weeks now. Def pick it up. quality kit for sure @slick2500
I have the MT410 backordered on Tower, i didnt know Amain had them in stock. I looked on Amain and they where also backordered. As long as Amain gives it to me for the same 395 i would pay on Tower with coupon ill grab it from them. How did you get them to give you a price match?? You call them??

I have the MT410 backordered on Tower, i didnt know Amain had them in stock. I looked on Amain and they where also backordered. As long as Amain gives it to me for the same 395 i would pay on Tower with coupon ill grab it from them. How did you get them to give you a price match?? You call them??

i called them . paid 399.99 . I think i got the last one or one of the last because it went on back order shortly after i purchased it.

i called them . paid 399.99 . I think i got the last one or one of the last because it went on back order shortly after i purchased it.
I just checked, it shows them in stock again. So i will give them a call in the morning. I live in Cali so if i get it from Amain, i have to pay 31 in tax on 400. Since tower isnt based in Cali i don't pay tax. So its a toss if i should just get it from Amain and have it now or wait until Tower gets them in stock. Hmmm

up to you. For me it was only 5 dollars more then tower with the price match , so i ran with it.

Hell yeah, thats not bad at all. Im just wondering when Tower will get them in? I know they where sold out everywhere including Amain. So im thinking maybe they are getting shipped to vendors and Tower should have them soon too. It would be an extra 35-40 over Tower for me becuase i live in Cali and Amain is located in Cali and we have a 8% sales tax.

Hell yeah, thats not bad at all. Im just wondering when Tower will get them in? I know they where sold out everywhere including Amain. So im thinking maybe they are getting shipped to vendors and Tower should have them soon too. It would be an extra 35-40 over Tower for me becuase i live in Cali and Amain is located in Cali and we have a 8% sales tax.

Tower is sold out on everything i feel like sometimes. but i guess its worth the wait I'v been waiting for the rx8/t8 2000kv combo to come back in stock so i can use my tower member discount on it. until i have all the pieces of my MT410 i wont even start building it. I just keep dumping money into my kraton until then haha :D

Tower is sold out on everything i feel like sometimes. but i guess its worth the wait I'v been waiting for the rx8/t8 2000kv combo to come back in stock so i can use my tower member discount on it. until i have all the pieces of my MT410 i wont even start building it. I just keep dumping money into my kraton until then haha :D
Yeah I have been wanting a MT410 for awhile but didnt wanna spend the kind of money it takes to build it properly. But the more i hear about it the more i want it. They you were telling me that you where getting one and building it with a Tekin system. So i have been on the lookout for one and Tower was the cheapest at 395 with coupon and no sales tax but like you said they seem to be backordered on alot of items. The MT410 has been backordered for awhile and it says late November.

Im impatient and ended up grabbing it for the 400 off Amainhobbies this morning. I had to pay sales tax which brought up the price to $430 but the way i look at it. The extra 35 i paid over Tower is worth it for me to get it now. Im a real impatient person and wanna get started building this thing. Now to order a power system, rx/tx, servo, and body. Already have some brand new proline shockwaves, and trenchers 40 series sitting around. Im thinking of either going with the Mamba monster X 1515 combo or the Hobbywing Max8 combo. Wish the Tekin was in stock, i would splurge and grab one of the 2000kv's but who knows when they will be in stock especially with the Christmas season coming up.

Yeah I have been wanting a MT410 for awhile but didnt wanna spend the kind of money it takes to build it properly. But the more i hear about it the more i want it. They you were telling me that you where getting one and building it with a Tekin system. So i have been on the lookout for one and Tower was the cheapest at 395 with coupon and no sales tax but like you said they seem to be backordered on alot of items. The MT410 has been backordered for awhile and it says late November.

Im impatient and ended up grabbing it for the 400 off Amainhobbies this morning. I had to pay sales tax which brought up the price to $430 but the way i look at it. The extra 35 i paid over Tower is worth it for me to get it now. Im a real impatient person and wanna get started building this thing. Now to order a power system, rx/tx, servo, and body. Already have some brand new proline shockwaves, and trenchers 40 series sitting around. Im thinking of either going with the Mamba monster X 1515 combo or the Hobbywing Max8 combo. Wish the Tekin was in stock, i would splurge and grab one of the 2000kv's but who knows when they will be in stock especially with the Christmas season coming up.
My impatience has gotten the better of me quite a few times. Like the time I needed a new servo and didn't want to wait for one to come in the mail, so I paid $120 for a $80 servo at my LHS...........

My impatience has gotten the better of me quite a few times. Like the time I needed a new servo and didn't want to wait for one to come in the mail, so I paid $120 for a $80 servo at my LHS...........
Hehe yeah i can get a little inpatient at times. It cost me 35 more to get the MT410 now instead of wait for Tower to get it in stock at the end of this month. That's what they say but who knows, might have been waiting a couple weeks into December. This hobby and my other hobby has made me become more patient than i was. Ordering online will teach you patients whether you like it or not.

Now the fun stuff begins, deciding what electronics to put into it.....

I thought they were just "moving" into the existing Parmer Ln shop. That's what I got from the email.
TBH, the South Austin location is a lot bigger than North's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back