Local Toronto bashers meet up - video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Lots of people get chances to meet up with friends to go out and bash, but this was a first for me. Had a great time meeting the few that showed up this time, but hope that @WTF MIKE, @SEC560, @GabeRealD, @Uncle_buck and anyone else local to Toronto, will be able to join in next time. Here's a pretty long video I finally got done editing, showing some of what we had going on. Lots of my truck, but the camera was attached to my head, so guess where it was pointed most of the time?.

Lots of people get chances to meet up with friends to go out and bash, but this was a first for me. Had a great time meeting the few that showed up this time, but hope that @WTF MIKE, @SEC560, @GabeRealD, @Uncle_buck and anyone else local to Toronto, will be able to join in next time. Here's a pretty long video I finally got done editing, showing some of what we had going on. Lots of my truck, but the camera was attached to my head, so guess where it was pointed most of the time?.
I was trying to get out there, but couldn't over the long weekend definitely getting out next time you guys are out there

Great video amigo! As you alluded too, bashing is a lot more enjoyable with friends.

Your driving and air control is really coming along. Keep the vids coming.

I like at 2:52 when you launch it towards the rocks and in a mid air panic attempt to stop it from hitting them you brake and flip the car forward!? Classic! I've done things like that....trying to steer it away from something it's going to hit while in the air!

Beautiful day, blue skys, friends to bash with, what more can u ask for!
A bigger tool box to hold more spare parts when you're trying to impress other people with your jumping skills ???

I like at 2:52 when you launch it towards the rocks and in a mid air panic attempt to stop it from hitting them you brake and flip the car forward!? Classic! I've done things like that....trying to steer it away from something it's going to hit while in the air!
I do that stuff when playing video games. I think moving my controller wildly will pull me out. There’s no gyro in my transmitter ??‍♂️

Amazing what our brain tells us to do when we're in trouble?. Good news though. Got really close a few times, even bounced right over them, but never actually hit the rocks. Rc God's were watching me this time.?

Amazing what our brain tells us to do when we're in trouble?. Good news though. Got really close a few times, even bounced right over them, but never actually hit the rocks. Rc God's were watching me this time.?
I’m sure you can try harder next time ?

Man, that's a great spot! We don't have anything like that here...that I know of.
Is it legal to drink beer outside in the park?
Define legal ;). Most places where there's softball/baseball diamonds usually have pretty lax rules about drinking. If you stay behind the cars, and not walk around holding your beer, you should be okay. It is not legal, but most law enforcement will let it slide. If you happen to be there when there aren't any games being played, than real discretion needs to be taken.

Define legal ;). Most places where there's softball/baseball diamonds usually have pretty lax rules about drinking. If you stay behind the cars, and not walk around holding your beer, you should be okay. It is not legal, but most law enforcement will let it slide. If you happen to be there when there aren't any games being played, than real discretion needs to be taken.

I see. Here cans are less trouble than bottles. I usually have a huggie thing with my beer in my truck and when I change a pack out I drink a beer while the electrics cool off.
Here in Louisiana it's pretty lax. We even have drive through daiquiri places. You pull up to the window and order a giant drink and drive off.

I see. Here cans are less trouble than bottles. I usually have a huggie thing with my beer in my truck and when I change a pack out I drink a beer while the electrics cool off.
Here in Louisiana it's pretty lax. We even have drive through daiquiri places. You pull up to the window and order a giant drink and drive off.
Does the local police force tend to hang out at the end of the driveway?

Extra shot of everclear is mandatory and highly recommended!!

Extra shot of everclear is mandatory and highly recommended!!

When I was 15 there was a place in Hammond that would serve cocktails through a drive up window. HiHo Sam's or something like that. We'd go there and get a 16oz whisky drink for $2 No ID, no problem.

Oh ma
Man that looks awesome im def down for that meetup. Will check it out when i come back from vaca for sure!
Hey hats off to you man you got the meetups going!
Hope we can get some good bashes in this summer. Is that the bayyview finch location?

Last edited:
Oh ma

Man that looks awesome im def down for that meetup. Will check it out when i come back from vaca for sure!

Hey hats off to you man you got the meetups going!
Hope we can get some good bashes in this summer. Is that the bayyview finch location?
Hope to get another organized soon. This one is at Meadowvale park on Meadowvale Rd. You get in from Mississauga Rd. just south of the 407 or just north of the 401, depending on where you're coming from. Easy to find, lot's of parking, and the track is right next to the parking lot. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

When I was 15 there was a place in Hammond that would serve cocktails through a drive up window. HiHo Sam's or something like that. We'd go there and get a 16oz whisky drink for $2 No ID, no problem.
Ahh, the good ole days, for 4 bucks you were on tilt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back