Whats up guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Just been building trying to hit that 100. anybody have thoughts on the graphine batteries there trying to push a little fast imho.ive heard tale they are more stable volt on hard load idk.What do you guys think.does anybody have or tried any.been doing some cool stuff on
Colorado Corally and Arrma Hybrids
Book face check it out if ya get bored

17088487797826656392666034691585.jpg

I've never used graphene batteries myself but, just based on the fact that all of the fastest guys in the world are either running ONYX or SMC-SRD tells me everything I need to know about what batteries are currently the best for speed running...and I orient my purchases accordingly.

Hope this helps. :)

Edit: Just to be clear, graphene batteries (such as Turnigy Panther and the like) aren't bad batteries. It's just that there are better batteries and, though I always try to avoid the classic "buy cheap buy twice" trope, with Lipos I feel like this is even more true. If you're looking for a good budget prices Lipo for speed running, look no further than the CNHL G+ 70C line of batteries. Best bang for your buck, hands down.

Also, a slow trigger pull is mandatory to keep your ESC from amping out and limiting your power, but you probably already know this.

I've never used graphene batteries myself but, just based on the fact that all of the fastest guys in the world are either running ONYX or SMC-SRD tells me everything I need to know about what batteries are currently the best for speed running...and I orient my purchases accordingly.

Hope this helps. :)

Edit: Just to be clear, graphene batteries (such as Turnigy Panther and the like) aren't bad batteries. It's just that there are better batteries and, though I always try to avoid the classic "buy cheap buy twice" trope, with Lipos I feel like this is even more true. If you're looking for a good budget prices Lipo for speed running, look no further than the CNHL G+ 70C line of batteries. Best bang for your buck, hands down.
I got cnhl 4s 120c my 6s in a sundapow 6000 mah 120

I got cnhl 4s 120c my 6s in a sundapow 6000 mah 120
I do like cnhl

Back