Xmaxx meets 12S video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a fun video. I like watching Kevin, he seems like an overall happy guy. 12s is insane. Also, the Badlands… I’ve also had bad luck with them, not to mention they weigh a ton. Did you enter to win the bundle? I did…🙄

Xmaxx is such a fun truck.

That much power really benefits from beadlocks on any car.

I’m surprised he didn’t go with the beadlock version.

He beat that rig, but watching him having that much fun really reminds me I need to go rip my Xmaxx.

I refuse to watch because it might make me want to go fix my xmaxx and the thought of working on that thing makes me want to stab myself. :ROFLMAO:

I refuse to watch because it might make me want to go fix my xmaxx and the thought of working on that thing makes me want to stab myself. :ROFLMAO:

The Traxxas 8S platform is a dealer-friendly design, made to maximize the number of repair hours they can bill out :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much lol.
I don’t mind working on my Xmaxx. It’s therapeutic.
I wish I felt that way. I'm still traumatized from getting to the center diff on my xrt and the Xmaxx seems even worse. Even changing the pinion is annoying af on the Xmaxx 🤣

I do love how they handle outdrive cups though. That's definitely the one thing I wish arrma could copy 😱

I wish I felt that way. I'm still traumatized from getting to the center diff on my xrt and the Xmaxx seems even worse. Even changing the pinion is annoying af on the Xmaxx 🤣

I do love how they handle outdrive cups though. That's definitely the one thing I wish arrma could copy 😱
Yeah, they did awesome on the outdrive cups. I like to keep a spare with me when I go bashing, just in case. Changing one in an Arrma would be a bit rough out at the spot.

Yeah, they did awesome on the outdrive cups. I like to keep a spare with me when I go bashing, just in case. Changing one in an Arrma would be a bit rough out at the spot.
What’s the difference? Set screw outside the diff instead of pin inside the diff?

Back