Looking for 3S to JST Adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
Need help to find an adapter or if a particular adapter exists.

I want to try something. I have Game Changer fans that power off a small 3S battery balance port. Since it is getting cooler, I want to try to run them off the Max6 even without full fan power under the cooler weather and not use a separate 3S battery.

I cannot seem to find the correct adapter that has an end on it like a balance port on a battery and the opposite end JST plug that I will plug into the Y-adapter coming off the ESC fan port. Is there a 3S to JST adapter that has a battery connection end on it like a 3S battery? I have seen some but not like what I am looking for the 3S end.

Thx

I just cut and crimp. See these bad boys:

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/jst-sh-servo-plug-set-futaba-gold-plated-10pairs-set-1.html

If you look around you will also find balance connections with bare wire endings that you can then crimp.

BTW when I ran two of these fans off a max 8 (via the receiver box) I was getting brown outs, hence I've now moved over to using a bec. You can get these which I haven't tested yet but are teeny and output 12v. I'll do a build thread soon.

https://fpvworld.co.uk/micro-2-8s-bec-5v-12v-output/

Last edited:
This?

D8A2170E-B2F1-4127-AC28-B69166316BE3.png

i run these fans off a 3s lipo, the link @K-BASH posted is what I used. order 2 of them if running dual fans of coarse splice em together solder up heat shrink em a boom this is what you get. No issues nothing

View attachment 177123
Mate... please can you take a pic of how you have done the run for your motor wires? This looks super neat, love it.

Mate... please can you take a pic of how you have done the run for your motor wires? This looks super neat, love it.
It’s a 8s 1650…it’s easy to wire the fans up, my fans are only using blk/red wires only, and the balance lead is 4 pins but only using pin slot 1 and slot 4 to work

E5574D57-1D44-4F20-8B8B-AF4497B1563E.jpeg

Need help to find an adapter or if a particular adapter exists.

I want to try something. I have Game Changer fans that power off a small 3S battery balance port. Since it is getting cooler, I want to try to run them off the Max6 even without full fan power under the cooler weather and not use a separate 3S battery.

I cannot seem to find the correct adapter that has an end on it like a balance port on a battery and the opposite end JST plug that I will plug into the Y-adapter coming off the ESC fan port. Is there a 3S to JST adapter that has a battery connection end on it like a 3S battery? I have seen some but not like what I am looking for the 3S end.

Thx
I think this is what you are looking for. Even though it's a JST-XH plug it will still plug into the fan port adapter.

Flameer XH-2.54mm 3S to JST Male Plug Balance Charger Cable Wire for Lipo Battery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H1DWXRX/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_PNTPX2VJCZGZW43222GS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back