The award for dumbest looking RC goes to...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
So after seeing how good @Springfield1980 Mega Slayer 6x6 looked on Hoons, I thought it would be a great idea to do that to my rig. I'll buy the larger felony size wheels and tyres all round at 53/107 and them my rig will look as cool as his......Spoilers it didnt, it looked dumb as fiddlestick, the wheels were way too small.

So, have any of you guys bought something thinking this will make the car/truck look so cool, but once its turned up and fitted it just looks dumb? Could be a body, some wheels, a spoiler, decals. Just share pics of you mistakes so i don't feel so bad.

PXL_20230813_091116495.MP.jpg

It's got lots of potential still..
Obviously on-road tires are not its thing..

Let’s see the under body, prototypes never make it to production because design engineers don’t typically know how to fully manufacture and especially test functionality. The rear set will need to be as close as possible to salvage any turning radius.

Or rear tracks!😜

Stop it you lot, don't suggest silly things like that, I'm stupid enough to try it.
The rear set will need to be as close as possible to salvage any turning radius.

Cant really move the rear set forward without running into other issues with it's off road tyres on,

PXL_20230813_142516113.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back