Losi Pro Moto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Losi Pro Moto Thread somewhere. Search for it, if you haven't seen it yet.
The hype cooled down, I think.
Parts and the RTR Kits were originally hard to get. Guys had them broken sitting on the bench waiting for parts.... now parts are available and the PM Models are on B/O last I checked. LHS's might have them. I think HH screwed up the marketting TBH. Just me. I passed on it. RC Cycles come and go and tend to be a fad or trend for a short while. Many guys who also Ride motorcycles seem to like Pro-Moto best. I could be wrong. IDK. Just going by the many YT Vids in regards.
Having RC fun is all that matters. Whatever you have front and center.

I will look for the thread, I asked my LHS to put me on the list when it was announced, so I have been waiting for awhile. As someone who has ridden a lot of full size motorcycles it feels pretty realistic.

I can't find the thread.
This must be it… 🤣

7A469764-B676-4255-B38D-8A4E2CE45CED.jpeg
79FE0562-95A5-4D66-8F8B-38201BE6319C.jpeg

I call him Dirt Bike Jonny! 😎🤙

Losi make an Rc 4 wheeler? :unsure:
They make that Polaris Razr thing…
I seen at my lhs, not impressed whatsoever! 👎 Looks like some fisher price piece of crap.

I think Losi did an excellent job on the promoto. Very realistic and there quite large! What scale size?
Agreed! It looks super realistic especially in action shots. They call it 1/4 scale.. but yea, it’s pretty big. 😎

I think Losi did an excellent job on the promoto. Very realistic and there quite large! What scale size?
It's 16 1/2 inches tall from the ground to the top of the riders helmet.

Back