Losi Tenacity TT Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
I have the opportunity to purchase a used Tenacity TT Pro SCT for about $250. Should I go ahead and pull the trigger on this truck? I'm reeeally tempted 😫

Last edited:
I have the opportunity to purchase a used Tenacity TT SCT for about $250. Should I go ahead and pull the trigger on this truck? I'm reeeally tempted 😫
Pictures?

Tenacity db pro is solid and they are use the same chassis.

Pictures?

Tenacity db pro is solid and they are use the same chassis.
I don't have pictures of the exact truck, it's a buddy of mine so I'm quite familiar with it. It has a DS3225 servo, which I'm not sure can handle the AVC functions properly. This is a stock photo of the truck.

Losi.jpg

I don't have pictures of the exact truck, it's a buddy of mine so I'm quite familiar with it. It has a DS3225 servo, which I'm not sure can handle the AVC functions properly. This is a stock photo of the truck.

View attachment 237923
If it was in good condition I would scoop it.

View attachment 237923
Like the others said, if the condition is good...get it! Plus it is coming from someone you know.

I have used the DS3225 with the Spektrum AVC receivers, and it works with no issues. This is a light rig do not see why that 25kg servo would not work. AVC is just an extra...use it or not.

Remember the stock servo is 11.6 kg-cm, so this is a better servo, and the rig ships with AVC. So the DS3225 is good!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back