M2C 7mm shock shafts and 7075 rod ends! Icing on the cake upgrades for this beast coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm using the Rovan 10mm shocks right now. How do you think these 7mm are going to hold up?
Three of my Rovan shocks started leaking after like 3 runs. I guess I'm lucky. I've been using the EXB shocks, which are probably less durable than these m2c parts, but I've yet to bend a shock rod or break a shock rod end. Most likely they are going to be better since you can't find parts for the Rovan shocks.

I haven't had to take mine apart yet so not exactly sure what seal the shaft but if it's Orings go to your local automotive store and get the correct size and replace them

I don't take these big rigs on sand, shells, or gravel so my Rovan shocks been holding up fine. But I did this to my shafts in 3 jumps, & this is every bloody day . . . can someone plz put this faq'n garbage out of its misery.

20210520_180531.jpg

I don't take these big rigs on sand, shells, or gravel so my Rovan shocks been holding up fine. But I did this to my shafts in 3 jumps, & this is every bloody day . . . can someone plz put this faq'n garbage out of its misery.

View attachment 147519
Ouch sorry to see that. I just added rovan shock boots to my 10mm so dirt and crap stays off them. Haven't ran it yet to see if they stay on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back