Talion M2C Rear shock tower brace now fits Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caburnha

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Talion
  4. Voltage
I sent a message to m2c about future availability of a shock tower brace for the Talion and Mitch said that the brace now should fit the Talion. Can anyone confirm this that has both trucks and has ordered the part recently?

Here's copy and pasted what Mitch responded:

"the rear shock tower brace will now fit the talion to the best of my knowledge.
We added another hole for the lower tower mounts.
mitch

M2C RACING "

I have mine sitting here it does in fact have 2 holes in it. The old brace had 1 hole. I don't have a Talion so I cannot confirm if they fit or not.

I have mine sitting here it does in fact have 2 holes in it. The old brace had 1 hole. I don't have a Talion so I cannot confirm if they fit or not.

I'm guessing anyone with the old one can just drill that same hole to make it work...

And shucks... I guess I need a new chassis and shock towers to go with this brace ;)

Yup, two holes. it'll definitely fit ?
15884848464798444395354385348148.jpg

My M2C brace doesn't fit...........................

View attachment 78256View attachment 78257
I always have to notch out the rpm wing mount a bit with the dremel to fit around my M2C brace.

It fits with some tweaking....
iirc, I fit my brace with the stock wing mount.

A new design that doesn’t require altering the rpm wing mount, sure would be nice tho.

Last edited:
? interesting.....my bad. Thanks for clearing that up before he bought it, slick ???‍♂️
Oh that is my Outcast not a Talion. I do not have a Talion. But the damn brace hits the screw for the T2T brace and the Rpm wing mount..................

I always have to notch out the rpm wing mount a bit with the dremel to fit around my M2C brace.

It fits with some tweaking....
Ircc I fit my brace with the stock wing mount.
It is also hitting the screw in the T2T brace.

When I installed mine on my kraton, it felt as if this part was made to be used with out the tower to tower brace. The screw that locks the t2t down was not fitting in between the shock brace. So I think I'm gana take off the t2t ??‍♂️
Oh that is my Outcast not a Talion. I do not have a Talion. But the damn brace hits the screw for the T2T brace and the Rpm wing mount..................

It is also hitting the screw in the T2T brace.
Yup. Im having the same problem ?

I'm going to try a flat head but I don't have any the correct length so I'll have to cut one down.

20200503_002312.jpg

I'm also using a stock wing mount, so its definitely the shock brace. I was considering shaving down both sides of the screw as well but I'm not sure if that'll f up the hex ?
I forgot, I took the T2T out. Doesn’t seem necessary with the M2C chassis ?‍♂️
Oh yea, you definitely don't need that lol.

I forgot, I took the T2T out. Doesn’t seem necessary with the M2C chassis ?‍♂️

So to clarify then, the coveted m2c support brace does seem to fit on the Talion with that new hole (with some twerking...)?!

Last edited:
I sent a message to m2c about future availability of a shock tower brace for the Talion and Mitch said that the brace now should fit the Talion. Can anyone confirm this that has both trucks and has ordered the part recently?

Here's copy and pasted what Mitch responded:

"the rear shock tower brace will now fit the talion to the best of my knowledge.
We added another hole for the lower tower mounts.
mitch

M2C RACING "
Hi
I've come across to the same issue
Same reply apart that I would have to drill the holes myself and use a dremell to cut the ends off because it was ml ade for kraton and monjave I think 🙄
Doesn't work you'll have to make changes to the car on my talion I would have move post mounts cut a notch in the shell to take the m2c brace ( not worth it) too many changes
Instead I just fitted the centre brace back as a back up until the right one comes about.
Even I got m2c chassi and shock towers from m2c
Is there anyone with one already fitted on a talion v4?
Hi
I've come across to the same issue
Same reply apart that I would have to drill the holes myself and use a dremell to cut the ends off because it was ml ade for kraton and monjave I think 🙄
Doesn't work you'll have to make changes to the car on my talion I would have move post mounts cut a notch in the shell to take the m2c brace ( not worth it) too many changes
Instead I just fitted the centre brace back as a back up until the right one comes about.
Even I got m2c chassi and shock towers from m2c
Is there anyone with one already fitted on a talion v4?

Attachments

• IMG_20210123_122558.jpg
    IMG_20210123_122558.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back