Kraton M2C warranty?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I was just wondering if M2C had any type of replacement guarantees on the axle pins in the 6s axles. Seems like I heard at one time they had changed material because of excessive wear. They don’t bend but the pins wear quicker than stock

image.jpg

I was just wondering if M2C had any type of replacement guarantees on the axle pins in the 6s axles. Seems like I heard at one time they had changed material because of excessive wear. They don’t bend but the pins wear quicker than stock

View attachment 242646
There's a tool kit from Meugan and pins,a bag on ten,you can replace it in a couple min.

There's a tool kit from Meugan and pins,a bag on ten,you can replace it in a couple min.
Thanks ! I’ll try to find it. I had no idea they were replaceable. I’m trying to get the bad ones out now. Part number?

As far as I know, they have a 50% replacement policy.

Buy if you feel like this is a defect in workmanship/quality and the pins are wearing faster than normal under "acceptable" running conditions then I'd definitely hit them up and see what they can do, especially if you think they changed pin materials.

Thanks ! I’ll try to find it. I had no idea they were replaceable. I’m trying to get the bad ones out now. Part number?
I'm assuming they are the same size,they should be, I've used them in different manufacturers shafts,I have to replace them every 2 to 4 runs because of the power I'm putting out in a speed run

C0270 does driveshafts and inner axle shaft, C0271 does outer axle shaft
Use green or blue loctite when you press them back in... you can use a drill bit shank and small vise with something on one side of the joint to let the pin pass thru while supporting the joint, or buy the kit, but it's kind of pricey imo

20220910_095955.jpg

C0270 does driveshafts and inner axle shaft, C0271 does outer axle shaft
Use green or blue loctite when you press them back in... you can use a drill bit shank and small vise with something on one side of the joint to let the pin pass thru while supporting the joint, or buy the kit, but it's kind of pricey imo

View attachment 242662
Here's what the tool looks like

20220910_121054.jpg

Thanks for sharing your experience. Nothing is perfect even m2c. I would see what they say myself as you just never know until you
Oh yea the parts survived crashes I know would have buckled the stock shafts. I’ve bent a ton of stock shafts. I hit a tree one time and busted both front diff out drive cups but the axles were straight as new. I sent an email to M2C and got an auto response that said they’d replace anything once for 50% off. I’m going to give them a call on Monday to see how to get it done. Already had a backup set lol 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back