Makeshift Ramps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to make some new ones as well with an addition of an Outcast 6s recently. The truck barely fits on it, and I definitely need more of a lip at the top!

I would recommend Masonite Board above all, as it is very nice to use as a top and it will bend easily to the form of the boards you are using in the ramp. If you decide to try and make any! Otherwise a decent strip of Plywod is nice to bring with ya at the least as you can lay that over something to create jumps as well. If the area has any...

If it helps any!

20190906_190447.jpg
Bought Freshpark launch ramps for $35 on offerup ftw!

That's why our GNP is down, everyone on the interwebs and not working! ?

Arrma Nero Flippy Backs on the Freshpark Ramps

Im bored at work...just posting to stuff that resonates with my soul.
That 25mph sign doesn’t apply to RCs man, send that B

Here's mine. Just finished. Spent about $35 total. Used hinges in the middle and the chains and hooks are to adjust the angle at whatever I want. Once I'm done, I can just fold it and put it in my car. I got two 2ft X 4ft and had the big box store cut them down to 2' x 3'. Used about 5ft of chains on each side, which the store cut for me too.
20191120_134456.jpg

Here's mine. Just finished. Spent about $35 total. Used hinges in the middle and the chains and hooks are to adjust the angle at whatever I want. Once I'm done, I can just fold it and put it in my car. I got two 2ft X 4ft and had the big box store cut them down to 2' x 3'. Used about 5ft of chains on each side, which the store cut for me too. View attachment 54491
Lmk how that works out for you. It’s a pretty flat ramp there so I’m expecting your rig to smash into it and push it around, but I could be wrong. ✌?

Lmk how that works out for you. It’s a pretty flat ramp there so I’m expecting your rig to smash into it and push it around, but I could be wrong. ✌?
I have a ramp very similar to that one as well. I used particle board with mine, so that thing as small as it is actually has some weight about it. Worse case, put some kind of weight under it on the side your ramping from, or both if hitting from both sides.

I can change the angle at whatever I want. I'll let you know anyways. I can always try to shave down the edges a bit too, but all three of my vehicles got MT tires on them ?.

I can change the angle at whatever I want. I'll let you know anyways. I can always try to shave down the edges a bit too, but all three of my vehicles got MT tires on them ?.
You can also bring the ends together and to give yourself a backstop for practicing back flips as well!!

Also the wood that I chose is pretty thick and heavy, since I'll try to jump the mammoth xmaxx off it too ?.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back