Kraton Mamba Monster X 8s Fan!! Gahhh!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Didn't Know Where To Post This So Why Not Here.

Can Someone Please Direct Me To A Real Fan That Will Hold Up For The Monster X 8s!!! Preferrably Same Dimensions If Possible!!!One Jump And This Fan Chucked Two Blades :(((
Thanks In Advance!!!!!

Didn't Know Where To Post This So Why Not Here.

Can Someone Please Direct Me To A Real Fan That Will Hold Up For The Monster X 8s!!! Preferrably Same Dimensions If Possible!!!One Jump And This Fan Chucked Two Blades :(((
Thanks In Advance!!!!!
Stock ones are garbage, broke one in my Infraction.

I got a team brood one, only have one run with it in a infraction so can’t speak for durability, it blows a lot though. Link :
https://www.amainhobbies.com/team-b...-cooling-fan-red-bro-tbr-ventusxlred/p1400589

Rocket fans. I run one on the MMX8S. I wired it from the receiver, so it's always on.

IMG_20220904_002410.jpg

Thanks For The Links! , Okay I Gotta Be Honest, I'm Doing Backflips!!! I need a Backflip Capable fan!!! hahaha

Why does Castle do thisssssssss!!!!!!!
The Castle fans are 10-13 bucks shipped and are not worth 50cents!!!! Hello Castle!!!!!!!!

Rocket fans. I run one on the MMX8S. I wired it from the receiver, so it's always on.

View attachment 241128
Castle definitely need to work on the fan and it’s mounting assembly. If you mount an aluminum fan on the top of that thin plastic it will tear the whole top off the esc. Be sure to tie wrap it down like Sircrashalot did. I had two of them completely tear off the top of the esc. Maybe some day Castle will make that shroud out of aluminum. If anyone finds an aftermarket cover let us on the forum know about it. I’m a BACK FLIPPER TOO!

ended up getting both the rocket and the team brood, both seem like the exact same thing and sound the exact same but weigh a gram different between the two, using the Team brood and saving the Rocket for backup, both seem the same for smoothness, thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back