Max 6 acting weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clogging only happens to motors. If you heated up the motor too hot, you could have demagnetized it, now it takes more power to do the same work, that = heat. If the esc works, she works.😉
Motor ice cold tho
You check motor bearing!?
Yes senton haha I promise. Motor runs cold

Yo,
Today I finally had my max 6 act funny. It got hot and would cogg and not move. I let it cool down and ran it again and now it gets super hot after a few mins of running. Could this be damage to esc??
Is the HW ESC fan working and working well...any blades missing off the fan

yeah but if you thermaled it your motor should have been pretty warm.

Have you checked the soldered terminal you did for a cold joint?
Motor is cold at all times. Yes solder is legit haha thx man I appreciate you
Is the HW ESC fan working and working well...any blades missing off the fan
See that’s the thing. The fan hasn’t been as effective lately after the skatepark. I ordered a hobby star fan so we will see. I think the blades are intact but it’s just weak

See that’s the thing. The fan hasn’t been as effective lately after the skatepark. I ordered a hobby star fan so we will see. I think the blades are intact but it’s just weak

Understand. The RCP fan on top of that ESC works well. I have one on a few of mine.

https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/p...l-40mm-high-speed-rc-fan-8-volt-plug-and-play

FT
1679265716462.png

KEXB
1679265786071.png

What's your gearing at? I had the exact same issue and it never happened until I geared my Senton Speed Runner 34/40. The fans advice is good because that's how I addressed my issue. A 5 fan setup. The only times I've ever thermaled were when I forgot to plug in the fans. But always, just before thermal shut down, it would cog badly.

What's your gearing at? I had the exact same issue and it never happened until I geared my Senton Speed Runner 34/40. The fans advice is good because that's how I addressed my issue. A 5 fan setup. The only times I've ever thermaled were when I forgot to plug in the fans. But always, just before thermal shut down, it would cog badly.
Word,
I’m at 18/52 gearing with 4985 1650 xo1 motor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back