Senton Me wants a Senton :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True.. new motor might be making more power.. im new so i cant compare but its blazingly fast on 4s.. i don't have a gps otherwise id see how fast it could go on 4s.. ill probably put a mobile and check it out some day.

The program card only works with options 1-5. I tried it with my card and my buddies new senton.
I guess 1-5 is enough , I wonder if it works with there newer digital program card , the more expensive version or is the 1 your buddy tested ?

20160627_120713.jpg

Its coming along nicely :D
Still waiting for the bearings i went with avid bearings this time
Then i xan go ahead and rebuild shimmed the diffs and changed siffs oil

Whay diffs oil is everyone running on their senton?

Wow.. nice.. what are those 2 silver rods connected to the shock tower.. whats their purpose? Plus whats the benefit in getting the aluminium shock towers? Strength?

The silver rods are chassis braces which are used to help prevent the chassis from folding during seriously bad crashes and help to stiffen the chassis too. Aluminium shock towers have long been a staple upgrade for most off-road trucks for years, yes they are used as a strength upgrade, but they also help to keep the suspension geometry consistant over rough terrain,where a plastic mount may well flex.

Now if we could only get towers like that for the Fury.

The silver rods are chassis braces which are used to help prevent the chassis from folding during seriously bad crashes and help to stiffen the chassis too. Aluminium shock towers have long been a staple upgrade for most off-road trucks for years, yes they are used as a strength upgrade, but they also help to keep the suspension geometry consistant over rough terrain,where a plastic mount may well flex.

Now if we could only get towers like that for the Fury.
Where did you order from ? Are those from the fb site , ship from Canada ? Looks nice , should be strong with those parts , the towers look nice and thick .

Do you have part #'s Dreadstar for the chassis braces? They look like they are aluminum... and arent the stock shock towers on the Senton aluminum?

You'll have to ask Arrmageddon those questions, as it's not my truck,I only have a Fury.

The braces are from GKA,but he doesn't say who the shock towers are from.

hahaha! Whoops.. Thats who I meant, sorry for the mix-up.... Thanks for the info on the braces though!

Wow.. nice.. what are those 2 silver rods connected to the shock tower.. whats their purpose? Plus whats the benefit in getting the aluminium shock towers? Strength?

Those are more rigid than those plastic thats come with the senton
Its mainly for bashing or incase you hit something you wont bend the chassis as much
And still light weight

Where did you order from ? Are those from the fb site , ship from Canada ? Looks nice , should be strong with those parts , the towers look nice and thick .
Yes they are from greg GKA
Looks super cool matched with my towers
Not im looking for the motor mount also
But all i found are red damnit lol

Those are more rigid than those plastic thats come with the senton
Its mainly for bashing or incase you hit something you wont bend the chassis as much
And still light weight
You are somewhat correct but I believe the main purpose is that the stock ones flex , going to the aluminum will take all flex out or should take all of it in theory. Also where did you purchase the aluminum parts ? They look sweet on your truck.

You'll have to ask Arrmageddon those questions, as it's not my truck,I only have a Fury.

The braces are from GKA,but he doesn't say who the shock towers are from.
The shock towers are from germany lol
He sent those free for me to test the durability on those
:D lucky eh

You are somewhat correct but I believe the main purpose is that the stock ones flex , going to the aluminum will take all flex out or should take all of it in theory. Also where did you purchase the aluminum parts ? They look sweet on your truck.

You could be right
But some guys using those braces have mixed
Comments
Some say it runs much better some some saying
Change the oil on your shaocks
Lol
I don't know since i haven't run it yet

Awwrite i found the best esc motor set up for this project
Will not say it yet
Ill wait till i get it :D
Its a freakin sick set up thats for sure
Im going full on with this senton

Ive been looking for the pins to upgrade the diffs, but i cant find anything. Ive even messaged Arrma and Im waiting on their reply. I don't have the tools to precisely cut the drills bits like in the youtube videos. If anyone has a suggestion/advice, I'd appreciate it because I have all the other parts on the way. Really don't feel like spending a lot on tools when Im trying to upgrade my Senton.

My Senton has been down for a couple weeks while waiting for some motor bearings and the time to swap them out. I had a little extra time today so I got it done. Every time I run this truck there is a huge grin on my face afterwards. The 4282 motor/ max8 combo definitely has more balls than the stock setup (Not that it needed it). I just halfway burnt up a set of stock tires on one 6s pack on asphalt.

The torque is incredible. It will literally light up the tires from any speed with a punch of the throttle. There are long black marks all out in front of my house. Lovin it....

Im thinking about getting a Mamba Monster X esc for my senton, I already have a MM2 from castle on my slash(that i don't use very much anymore), all I can find for the leopard motors people keep talking about are from China, thailand or Hong Kong. I don't feel comfortable ordering from there knowing that it could be a fake. If theres a dealer that carries Leopard motors in the U.S. please link them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back