Senton Me wants a Senton :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im wanting too... don't have the pins to do it though. Arrma got back to me and all they have to offer is the stock pins, Im guessing those wont hold up..?

I just ordered everything to shim the diffs, drill bits, diff oils and team durango shims, I'll post my results when Im done.

I just ordered everything to shim the diffs, drill bits, diff oils and team durango shims, I'll post my results when Im done.
Whats shims did you get
I think ill be ordering those too
I lost my extra shimmed i used on my talion
Let us know how it goes bud

Im thinking about getting a Mamba Monster X esc for my senton, I already have a MM2 from castle on my slash(that i don't use very much anymore), all I can find for the leopard motors people keep talking about are from China, thailand or Hong Kong. I don't feel comfortable ordering from there knowing that it could be a fake. If theres a dealer that carries Leopard motors in the U.S. please link them.
http://www.kershawdesigns.com/BrushlessMotors.htm

This is where I bought mine.

Still cant find a shim for my senton
I need the shim for the bigger gears on the diffs
Anyone have a link for those shims
Thankx

Still cant find a shim for my senton
I need the shim for the bigger gears on the diffs
Anyone have a link for those shims
Thankx
I'm also very curious.... I ended up getting Tekno shims... (on the way) I think they're 13mm inner and 16mm outer. The video I saw said some shims that I couldn't find in stock anywhere. Except some UK eBay Store. Haha can't remember for sure, but I may have them on the way too.

Links coming shortly to what I have on the way for that larger shim to shim the pinion to the diff ring.

Looks like I do have these on the way from the UK. Haha. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152092761107

These are the Tekno I was hoping might fit. I read somewhere to look for 13.5mm inner and 16mm outer diameter. But maybe these with the 13 inner might work. Tekno RC 13X16X.1mm Differential Shims (10pcs) TKR1222 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F8OQ2NC/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_nGbLxbZXGQSKE

Last edited:
I have heard if it fits on the aion i can use it
I gave away my extra shims lol
Now i cant find a damn shims for my senton
This what i get for being a nice guy i guess lol
Ill check em out on my talion thread should have it there

Found it

Team durango shim
Td310475

Hi guys
Changed my mind about kraton swb
Want to get a senton instead (have always wanted a sct)
But before i do that i sure would like to ask you guys

What are the weakest part of the senton
Does it comes now with the new blx esc
What should i do first before running it?
It happen to me as well!! planning on return to the hobby and found about ARRMA, my first choice was the kraton, then saw the Nero! , then saw the price tag and return to the Kraton!! it was decided and even convince a friend to buy an RC too. but then out of curiosity saw the Senton!! when I saw all the roll cages and everithing else I struggle with myself because Im a monster truck guy!! but then realize that I can relate myself better with the Senton!! Im not ordering it untill I can buy everything at the same time because I sold everything RC related!
PS
I think the weakest part is the body for what I have seen in vids!

I agree the body is the weakest part
Well used to be weak not anymore hahahah i used dry wall tape and spray flex thing from lowes its rigid now

Uhhh been a while since i posted a picture of my senton
20160920_141039.jpg
20160920_140729.jpg

Ita coming along just fine bling bling senton hahah

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back