Infraction Mega diff assessment/evaluation!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
So after turning this thing brushless and running the dog tar out of her.. I figured it was time to open her back up and scrutinize any finds!! 🤔

Welp.. low and behold this thing is a tank, am totally blown away of the condition of what I'm seeing out of this mega platform.. 🤯

Keep in mind this driveline has seen bashing back to back lipos at 67mph numerous times with no breaks in between!! 💯
Not a marr to be seen, no worn out teeth, hell I don't even seeing any scratches or dents in the input or spur!! Completely speechless!! Or am I that great at setting the mesh on these 3s rigs!!? Jk 🤣

So all in all I give these composite drive lines an 🅰️+ for sure.. 🔥

IMG_20230311_102959777_HDR.jpg

My Mega 4x4 Senton turned brushless on 3S has gotten abused like crazy; I cook the crap out of the 3200kv hobbywing motor on it; My plastic diff gears look new; hell even the plastic spur looks new. I figure I was going to go with the metal drive train setup but left it alone after seeing the same results lol. No issues; Arrma's plastic diffs are stronger than one would think.

My Mega 4x4 Senton turned brushless on 3S has gotten abused like crazy; I cook the crap out of the 3200kv hobbywing motor on it; My plastic diff gears look new; hell even the plastic spur looks new. I figure I was going to go with the metal drive train setup but left it alone after seeing the same results lol. No issues; Arrma's plastic diffs are stronger than one would think.
Yep.. with as much money as I have spent so far in just upgraded parts.. I have decided to leave the driveline alone and see exactly what it can do!! I just made this decision today!?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back