Might be the stupidest 9 bucks I spent but I’m totally ok with it .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add a piece of rc nitro fuel tube to the NOS bottles to make it even more realistic😎.
Set the punch to MAX, do wheelie and everyone will believe you actually got a working NOS system!😜
Driving Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Add a piece of rc nitro fuel tube to the NOS bottles to make it even more realistic😎.
Set the punch to MAX, do wheelie and everyone will believe you actually got a working NOS system!😜
Or just do a standing backflip on the line 😆

Hell yeah! That movie convinced me to buy a real nitrous system for my mustang. Installed it myself and my parents never had a clue 🤣
Lmfao!!!!!
Genius

This post had me laughing 😂. I was thinking about 2001 when my dad (50 years old at the time) bought a 93 twin turbo RX7 from some guy back East (we live in Arizona) had it shipped out here. It was all done up (he paid like 40k for it) but only drove it for 5 months got 3 speeding tickets and was going to get kicked off company insurance ( so he couldn’t drive a company vehicle) so he sold it like 3 months later. I’m going to give him some sh$t this morning when I see him at the shop. He’s been retired for 16 years and still comes to the shop when he’s in town,

Fyi, secure them with zip ties. I had double-sided tape and some wire support for good looks. That thing flew off and landed 20ft away after a 'light tap' on a curb. They sure give you that extra boost though :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back