Have you seen my Missing F-35?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can just see the pilot now..."I wonder what this handle (WHOOSH) doeeeeeeeees?"

Not to make light of the matter...
But I had imagined a scenario Very similar to -Boeing's 737 Max fiasco with their MCAS- happening with this F-35 in which made the pilot "feel" he had lost control of his plane and spooked him enough to fear for his life..

Which lead him to punch the ejection switch.

I wonder if it'll turn out to be something like that.. Where the plane's manufacturer has taken some kind of shortcut in either the hardware sensor or combined some software subroutines -just to save a few bucks-
that lead to this mishap....

It may never be found, I'm just sayin. You can do the math.
1695099146131.jpeg

For an advanced jet that Can vertically take off & land...
It did a terrible job at it..

I'm surprised to NOT see any wildfires caused by such a crash and large debris field (in the middle of the woods ,no less) and just a bunch of trees knocked over..
BUT No visible parts of the jet....

Did it completely turn to ash?

For an advanced jet that Can vertically take off & land...
It did a terrible job at it..

I'm surprised to NOT see any wildfires caused by such a crash and large debris field (in the middle of the woods ,no less) and just a bunch of trees knocked over..
BUT No visible parts of the jet....

Did it completely turn to ash?

Is it possible the men in the black vans got there first?

Is it possible the men in the black vans got there first?

Possible
and just left a few junked parts (from say AV-8 harrier) to throw off the general public...

Maybe the jet was trying to intercept one of those tic-tacs... and it shot the jet with a freeze ray

causing the pilot pause.
Mitch Mcconnell Pause GIF by GIPHY News

I'm sorry, that's mean.
My apologies Mr. McConnell.

Possible
and just left a few junked parts (from say AV-8 harrier) to throw off the general public...

Maybe the jet was trying to intercept one of those tic-tacs... and it shot the jet with a freeze ray

causing the pilot pause.

I'm sorry, that's mean.
I bet Mr McConnell is speechless again 🤣🤣🤣

You know this is all very suspicious and reminds me of a movie plot from the '80, where we stole a jet from the Russians.

1695138447328.jpeg

He's what happened.
Pilot (former Captain, now Private) gets a text from Russian sleeper cell.
1695140311594.png
Sleep cell arranges for Venmo payment of $10M.
1695139956498.png

During the training flight, the pilot sets the auto pilot and has a "mishap" during the flight.
"Well you see General. I was flying along and everything was fine. Then I went to grab my Starbucks and it tipped over on the console..."
Hmm, Very plausible - true story.​
1695140448533.png
Plan drops below radar, kills all the tracking systems and auto-lands in a known location.
Sleeper cell agent hops in plane and flies below the radar out to awaiting Soviet aircraft carrier off shore.
Sleeper cell agent has unfortunate accident and falls off the flight deck into shark infested waters. Oops.

Possible

causing the pilot pause.

I'm sorry, that's mean.

Between Biden, McConnel and Pelosi, no one even noticed the jet is missing.

Sleepy Joe says, "Yes General, I understand. I almost lost my rubber band glider once. It caught a gust of wind and went right over the fence, so I can relate to how you feel. ... Don't worry I'm sure the neighbors cat just ran off with it thinking it's a bird or something like that."

They think this is state of the art military aircraft.
1695141431692.png

Between Biden, McConnel and Pelosi, no one even noticed the jet is missing.

Sleepy Joe says, "Yes General, I understand. I almost lost my rubber band glider once. It caught a gust of wind and went right over the fence, so I can relate to how you feel. ... Don't worry I'm sure the neighbors cat just ran off with it thinking it's a bird or something like that."

They think this is state of the art military aircraft.
View attachment 323050
l
Lol that's some funny ass sh*t 🤣🤣 too bad them three don't go missing.
Don't forget camel toe Harris 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On autopilot, unmannned, it will simply keep flying on its course until it's out of Fuel.
Why the Pilot ejected will always be a mystery to us. Oxygen supply pilot issues??? IDK.
I am sure they know where it approx is, based on its flight plan and coordinates. It went down in the water somewhere. It will show up I am sure, if all this is even a legit story. You never really know....
Embarassing that they need to ask for Civilian assistance.:rolleyes:
The US Military certainly looks stupid here. What else is new these days......
Norad also looked stupid when 911 happened. They were conveniently asleep at the time.:sick: That was a costly one, that day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back