Have you seen my Missing F-35?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
911 ,What is your emergency?

"We have a pilot fall into our backyard.."

911 ,How far did he fall..?

My god that was painful to listen to.
Is it me or do you want to just punch this dumb broad on the phone?😡😡😡 what a f-ing IDIOT!

Very obvious she's got some sort of Scripted list of questions she needed to follow...

They have protocols they must follow before sending out officers randomly to someone's backyard to check on a fighter jet pilot...

Very obvious she's got some sort of Scripted list of questions she needed to follow...

They have protocols they must follow before sending out officers randomly to someone's backyard to check on a fighter jet pilot...
What gets me is if you can HUH you can HEAR!

I mean, if you answer the got damn phone saying 911, be ready to hear!!!

Call 911 in Orlando and your often put on hold. No joke.

I've called and no one answers, so I call back a few times. Eventually someone does, but what if some one was breaking down my door. Can you imagine trying to reload while redialing 911 for the 3rd time.

A few years back I got a new phone. One of the features is a panic button, which is you push the on/off button like 9 times, it auto connects to EMS and sends a text to your ICE contacts. Well the on/off button is exactly on the other side of the volume button, which means if your phone is in the opposite orientation and you keep hammering, what you think is the volume button it calls 911 for you.

I've called and no one answers, so I call back a few times. Eventually someone does, but what if some one was breaking down my door. Can you imagine trying to reload while redialing 911 for the 3rd time.

A few years back I got a new phone. One of the features is a panic button, which is you push the on/off button like 9 times, it auto connects to EMS and sends a text to your ICE contacts. Well the on/off button is exactly on the other side of the volume button, which means if your phone is in the opposite orientation and you keep hammering, what you think is the volume button it calls 911 for you.

Wonder if it was an engineer's or a bean counter's idea for that...
Probably felt he's saving the company $0.50 for doing it.

Someone found the jet.

Exactly..
Like I said earlier..

They Did NOT show Any actual pieces of said crashed jet... Usually the mangled jet engine can be seen or some tail section.

Instead, all they showed was a blue tarp on the ground and some scratched up patches of dirt in between some tree line...

That's a good looking jet!

You'd would think that they would add a feature that if the pilot ejects. The plane would broadcast something to locate the ejection location and trajectory of the plane. My $100 ham radio has the ability to broadcast and APRS signal with location and stats.

I kind of understand why they don't..

IF/when a pilot have to eject from an $83-100Million dollar Stealth jet, the Last thing the military wants is for the Enemy to home in on where the pilot might be ..
And Definitely not where the Expensive jet will be -for them to go and snatch it & learn all about the secret technology from the downed craft.

So that's probably why they don't have such a device on such a plane...

Just my 2 cents.

I kind of understand why they don't..

IF/when a pilot have to eject from an $83-100Million dollar Stealth jet, the Last thing the military wants is for the Enemy to home in on where the pilot might be ..
And Definitely not where the Expensive jet will be -for them to go and snatch it & learn all about the secret technology from the downed craft.

So that's probably why they don't have such a device on such a plane...

Just my 2 cents.

I was thinking about that too, your probably right.

With the encryption we have today I would have thought they could pull it off. But maybe it's a thing where any RF signal is vulnerable. It can be seen by spectrum analyzer and located. Could be an anomaly or a $100M American Jet?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back