Mojave Mojave EXB Availability?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildvoodoomagic

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
Anyone have any insight on when MEXB's are going to be instock anywhere??

Im looking to buy from AMain but they have not said anything about expected dates, even when I asked the customer service on the site.

I have a MM8s with the 4985 1650KV sitting on my desk awaiting the arrival of a MEXB and I cant wait to see how much power this thing actually has. The anticipation is killing me!!

Anyone have any insight on when MEXB's are going to be instock anywhere??

Im looking to buy from AMain but they have not said anything about expected dates, even when I asked the customer service on the site.

I have a MM8s with the 4985 1650KV sitting on my desk awaiting the arrival of a MEXB and I cant wait to see how much power this thing actually has. The anticipation is killing me!!
I'm waiting impatiently myself. I have the max 6 with the 4985 waiting for a home. Hopefully by December it arrives.

Me too
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
last I heard was it was supposed to arrive yesterday. Certainly not going to show up on Friday the 13th?
On the website it’s gone from Back order/pre-order to “pending”

Me too
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
last I heard was it was supposed to arrive yesterday. Certainly not going to show up on Friday the 13th?
Haha ! That would be funny . I ordered it beginning of October. But looks as though the waiting game has taken over. Alot of stuff seems out of stock anyway.

Haha ! That would be funny . I ordered it beginning of October. But looks as though the waiting game has taken over. Alot of stuff seems out of stock anyway.
Same. Hoping by the end of the month but considering the season, I'm half expecting to wait for it until 2021.

Yeah its looking like December at earliest IMO. and 2021 looks more reasonable.
Problem is, these pre-orders aren't coming out of my bank account until they ship. I'm gonna be in for a shocker once all these pre-orders/backorders process. ? :dead:

Out of curiosity.....when the MEXB became available on October 15th I read a mess that said any order placed by the 18th was guaranteed delivery from the first shipment. Anyone else see that?

Out of curiosity.....when the MEXB became available on October 15th I read a mess that said any order placed by the 18th was guaranteed delivery from the first shipment. Anyone else see that?
I don't remember seeing that. But it probably checks out. I ordered mine on the 19th.

RIP ME.

I ordered mine on the 15th and definitely saw a notice regarding ordering by the 18th....it remains to be seen whether or not that is honored.?

So I may get my JBI'd v4 done before they release then hahahaha. I want the exb body at least. Ordered black vitavon v2 beadlocks for mine.

Some are instock at HH. I wish they had the payment schemes like Amain does. This is encouraging atleast!

Some are instock at HH. I wish they had the payment schemes like Amain does. This is encouraging atleast!
Just got off chat with HH they just received the Mojave EXB shipment. My order with be shipped out Monday. So should be here next week?
Just got off chat with HH they just received the Mojave EXB shipment. My order with be shipped out Monday. So should be here next week?
I also ordered mine on Oct 15 and they are honoring the order before Oct 18 (guaranteed to receive one from first shipment)

instock5.4%5Femail
1/7 MOJAVE 4X4 EXtreme Bash Roller
IN STOCK!
You've received this email because you asked to be notified when this item came back in stock.
Thanks again for shopping at HorizonHobby.com and we look forward to helping you again soon.
1eeeeef2-aab7-4c54-9441-e89a63ee1bf4.jpg
8f879a38-c2fd-4eea-82fc-532410ccd02e.jpg
2020 Horizon Hobby, LLC. The Horizon Hobby logo is a registered trademark of Horizon Hobby LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos are property of their respective owners.
See a list of Horizon Hobby's trademarks and special permissions.

Horizon Hobby, LLC
2904 Research Rd Champaign, IL, 61822, United States 800.338.4639.​

sister act praise GIF

instock5.4%5Femail
IN STOCK!
You've received this email because you asked to be notified when this item came back in stock.
Thanks again for shopping at HorizonHobby.com and we look forward to helping you again soon.

1eeeeef2-aab7-4c54-9441-e89a63ee1bf4.jpg
8f879a38-c2fd-4eea-82fc-532410ccd02e.jpg
2020 Horizon Hobby, LLC. The Horizon Hobby logo is a registered trademark of Horizon Hobby LLC. All other trademarks, service marks and logos are property of their respective owners.
See a list of Horizon Hobby's trademarks and special permissions.

Horizon Hobby, LLC
2904 Research Rd Champaign, IL, 61822, United States 800.338.4639.​

sister act praise GIF
Ordered mine form Horizon and it still says backorder in my purchase history. If I don't get a tracking number update in a couple days, I may have to contact them. :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back