Mojave Mojave LWB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrodbxny

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey so I see a lot of threads about a Kraton on XLWB or the truggified Typhon(XL) on LWB. But has anyone used the mojave suspension on a Kraton LWB? Have a Senton 6s, truggified Typhon 6s, infraction and Mojave. Finally picked up a kraton EXB roller. And think that I want to swap the arms with the Mojave. And take off the wing to make some kind of mean street car…

Going to a shorter LWB chassis and the Mojo body fitment may become an issue? IDK.
Seems like it would become more of a slightly scaled up 6s Senton, on steroids. :unsure: (y)

I did pretty much what you're proposing to.. mine is aimed at dirt use though. I made a "mashup" from my Mojo and Kraton EXB's.
I swapped arms, cvds, shocks and towers out. Left everything else. I haven't truly finished yet since I'm still running the Kraton body, I plan on putting an Asuga body on to make it my rendition of a Typhon XL. Has Mojo tires/wheels on it now, I want a mini pin type tire for it though. The Fortress 6s are straight beef IMO, but I need more grip for hardpack. Truggy tires should work once I get a buggy body on it. Right now they rub the Kraton body. I actually hacked the Kraton body just to clear the Fortress tires..
If you desire an SCT type body that'll fit a Mojo armed Kraton I suggest the Hobao SC8 body. The wheelbase is near perfect and track width is really close too..

Going to a shorter LWB chassis and the Mojo body fitment may become an issue? IDK.
Seems like it would become more of a slightly scaled up 6s Senton, on steroids. :unsure: (y)
That’s the point I’m already making a Kraton XL to bash…I want something a little more versatile then a Typhon xl.
I did pretty much what you're proposing to.. mine is aimed at dirt use though. I made a "mashup" from my Mojo and Kraton EXB's.
I swapped arms, cvds, shocks and towers out. Left everything else. I haven't truly finished yet since I'm still running the Kraton body, I plan on putting an Asuga body on to make it my rendition of a Typhon XL. Has Mojo tires/wheels on it now, I want a mini pin type tire for it though. The Fortress 6s are straight beef IMO, but I need more grip for hardpack. Truggy tires should work once I get a buggy body on it. Right now they rub the Kraton body. I actually hacked the Kraton body just to clear the Fortress tires..
If you desire an SCT type body that'll fit a Mojo armed Kraton I suggest the Hobao SC8 body. The wheelbase is near perfect and track width is really close too right what
Sounds more like a SWB Mojo to me?
I already have Senton and typhon. Which are swb. And everyone else is doing the swb Mojo.
If you desire an SCT type body that'll fit a Mojo armed Kraton I suggest the Hobao SC8 body. The wheelbase is near perfect and track width is really close too..
Sounds about right mojo arms and turnbuckle May upgrade and truggify for stronger and lighter chassis. Also picking up sweep terrains tires.

Last edited:
That’s the point I’m already making a Kraton XL to bash…I want something a little more versatile then a Typhon xl.

I already have Senton and typhon. Which are swb. And everyone else is doing the swb Mojo.

Sounds about right mojo arms and turnbuckle May upgrade and truggify for stronger and lighter chassis. Also picking up sweep terrains tires.
Well, I said SWB Mojo because it (Kraton/Talion) is in between the SWB (Senton/Typhon) and XLWB Mojo/Fireteam.
No disrespect to the 6s Senton/Typhon but, 6s is basically unusable with those chassis IMO. Sure they're great for blasting in wide open spaces, but negotiating an actual course, nah. Just my opinion of course✌
I'm not sure what really classifies as a truggified Typhon.. is it a Typhon or Kraton chassis? What arms? I see a Kraton chassis with Typhon arms as a speed runner, not sure what else it would be good for?

Last edited:
Truggy Typhon is Typhon arms with the longer stronger kraton/outcast hex, wheel axels and hubs. More durable for bigger tires and gives a beefy extension.

Truggy Typhon is Typhon arms with the longer stronger kraton/outcast hex, wheel axels and hubs. More durable for bigger tires and gives a beefy extension.
Oh, I see. So it's Typhon width and Kraton length? If so, no wonder why I didn't pay any attention. No thanks.✌
Wait, Typhon chassis still though? That doesn't sound as bad as a Kraton chassis with Typhon arms..
Don't mind me.. I'm a one trick pony.. I don't really "bash". I run on a track at home and that's about it..😂🤷‍♂️🍻
I guess I'm just a "Rasher"!!😆😉😂
Until it snows, then I jump everything I can find! Maybe I'm a snowflake?🤔🤷‍♂️😂

Last edited:
You mean like a Senton LWB (Senton arms/suspension/towers on Talion chassis)...I got the body idea from you if I'm not mistaken. LOL

VhFGpv64Qg6nED58if4+KQ_thumb_1d6.jpg

5yJF04fmRPWtL9TXDDHToQ_thumb_1d5.jpg

WaV8VruAR4GnyFZ4VN2K7w_thumb_1d3.jpg

FIcgZuIARmahtkp7zdwxPQ_thumb_1d4.jpg

That looks rugged…I like it. Have something rugged planned but May do Nova body with Hoons…🤣🤣🤣

You mean like a Senton LWB (Senton arms/suspension/towers on Talion chassis)...I got the body idea from you if I'm not mistaken. LOL

View attachment 304779
View attachment 304783
View attachment 304784
View attachment 304785
I reckon so, I didn't know you finished it. Wow!! It is bitchin!! Typhon arms eh? Any stub extensions? Nice job, glad it worked out. How's it drive?
For some reason I thought Mojo arms would fit.. unless you have hub extensions, guess not. It do look good though🍻

I reckon so, I didn't know you finished it. Wow!! It is bitchin!! Typhon arms eh? Any stub extensions? Nice job, glad it worked out. How's it drive?
For some reason I thought Mojo arms would fit.. unless you have hub extensions, guess not. It do look good though🍻
Senton arms...they're a little shorter than the Typhon arms. I put extenders 10mm extenders on the front and left the rear as is. At first I had no extenders and she was a tumbler even with the longer wheelbase. But she RIPS!!! I'm lovin' it!!! Castle 1717 1650KV combo is a beast. I've got a couple other motors I want to try too. With only the extenders on the front she handles much better..less tip overs too plus I didn't want the wheels sticking out in the back. Looks better from the rear with the wheels tucked under the body.

Throwing the Mojave arms on the Oregon chassis and taking off the wing.
Throwing the Mojave arms on the Oregon chassis and taking off the wing.
Kraton LWB

I didn't know there was a Hoboa SCT body that could fit the LWB. I asked about that in my first thread and no one came up with the suggestion for it. I didn't know it existed. That's what I wanted to build. Too late.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back