Mojave Mojave ScorchedRC fenders body won't fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Typhon 6s
Just installed my SccorchedRC fenders. Watched the videos on expanding the post holes but this is nowhere close to fitting even after both using the heated drill bit to pull the hole up and then opening up with a larger bit. Anyone have any ideas or figure out how to get the body to fit after installing these? My thought is to maybe cutoff where the fender goes over the body post?

IMG_8224.jpeg

IMG_8221.jpeg

IMG_8222.jpeg

IMG_8223.jpeg

Try opening up the body post pin/clip holes more on each body post. A drill and bit. What I did. With mine it was a bear to get it just right initially. I used a Lexan specific hole awl to make the body holes and Fender holes larger manually by hand. I see you did remove the foam padding on all the body posts. (y) Many forget this part.
But now mine is fine.

Try opening up the body post pin/clip holes more on each body post. A drill and bit. What I did. With mine it was a bear to get it just right initially. I used a Lexan specific hole awl to make the body holes and Fender holes larger manually by hand. I see you did remove the foam padding on all the body posts. (y) Many forget this part.
But now mine is fine.
Thanks I guess I'll go up another drill bit size from the one I already went? Really nervous about the other post in the background there....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back