Mojave Will the old style battery mount fit the latest Mojave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eno

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
Hey fam,
will the old battery mount (AR320192) fit the latest Mojave?

92a12108c8022cb62ff2ef443bd1a687.jpg

That's a tough one. Looks like the mount holes are offset on it like the current chassis battery mount holes.

Hey fam,
will the old battery mount (AR320192) fit the latest Mojave?

View attachment 349060
I've tried the other way around, to fit a new battery tray on an old chassis. It will fit but not al the screw holes line up. The old chassis has some holes on a different place. I guess that it will fit.

Sort of, not all the holes line up as Arrma moved 2 of the mounting holes further back on the newer models. Iirc it will still fit anything V4 or prior but nothing after that. The Hot Racing motor mount is modeled after the OG battery tray and will not fit either.

Thanks a ton for that information, @slick2500. I was about to pull the trigger on that one...
Someone made a thread about the HR unit not fitting their Talion a while ago. The HR battery tray will not fit on my stock Fireteam chassis which is the same as the Mojave. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...-exb-chassis-without-modifying-chassis.64851/ idk when they removed the extra screw holes in the chassis.

It really sucks that no ne makes a decent battery tray for these cars, the stock one is not good in my opinion. The battery straps are to fiddly and good god if you accidentally pull the big one all the way through the front part you need a damn needle nose to get the thing back through there.

Back