Kraton Most durable rc car/best basher?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Senton 3s is my favorite of my line up so far
170E017A-E419-4492-AB6A-3066D4721D5F.jpeg

Talion EXB on Backflips LP and 6s. Does pretty much everything the Kraton 6s does with less weight. Handles better in the air.
Then the Mojave is the perfect addition - just a very different style of driving compared to the buggies. .
You cover a lot of bashing possibilities with these two cars.

In terms of rc’s I own, the Fireteam is (my) most durable basher.

At the same time, I see bashing of the Traxxas Sledge is relentlessly continuing, so I’m standing by my earlier post that the Sledge it’s currently the best and most popular for bashing 😁

I have a Talion EXB, Maxx, Erevo 2.0. My kids have Typhon 3s. My brother has a Typhon 6s.

The Talion EXB is my favorite RC. Best combination of fun and durability. My bro's Typhon 6s is right there and maybe even more durable.

I think the Arrma 6s line is incredible. The best RC's Traxxas offers are the Xmaxx, Maxx, and I'm keeping a close eye on the Sledge, it looks to be great. I like both brands, a lot.

I've had my Talion EXB for 9 months. Replaced the servo and lost a wheel nut. No breaks in 9 months! I don't launch it more than 10 feet in the air, so I don't see the need for any upgrades. It's all about how and where you drive. Everyone has a different opinion because of this and it's all in the eyes of the beholder. I love my Talion, I don't launch it like crazy and I'm not really into doing flips, so its great for me. Speed, handling, durability, its got it all, IMO. YMMV.

That's also what makes this hobby so much fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back