Talion My brand new talions rear tires have stopped spinning only the front will spin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you got her fixed, see it was no big deal. Next time don't get so bummed out, these things break and need to be inspected and maintained. Now 5K for a new transmission in your 1:1 is something to be bummed about! ??

There's not much that cannot be simply replaced on these things. And they generally can take a pretty heavy pounding as well.

Hey @talion newbie 248! First off, welcome to the forum. Second, Shadow is a cool name and I picture a guy in a trench coat working on your truck. Last, and I apologize in advance, when you finally zoomed to wear the missing shaft was supposed to be, I may have laughed a little too voraciously. This level of rc's needs the user to learn and develop the fundamentals of the truck. Take some time to read or watch tutorials on the mechanics of 4x4 rc's, and you'll probably save some heartache moving forward. But then again, there's always Shadow?

Hey @talion newbie 248! First off, welcome to the forum. Second, Shadow is a cool name and I picture a guy in a trench coat working on your truck. Last, and I apologize in advance, when you finally zoomed to wear the missing shaft was supposed to be, I may have laughed a little too voraciously. This level of rc's needs the user to learn and develop the fundamentals of the truck. Take some time to read or watch tutorials on the mechanics of 4x4 rc's, and you'll probably save some heartache moving forward. But then again, there's always Shadow?
True that bud.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back