Infraction What brand of tires lasts the longest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking at those but at 100$ is a little pricey
Depends on how many runs/packs you get from each set.. If the Vipaz last as long as people say then I think it’s worth it.

The brands on the shelf seem to last the longest..

200w (8).gif

This won't be a popular one but seriously, the first set of tires I ever bought are still going strong. Proline MT 2.8 Belted Trenchers. And I bought them used. Ran them in my 1/10 and 1/8 Sentons, until i started liking GRPs and Foams better as an on road tire. Ran them mostly on road with 3s, 6s, and 8s. Now they only get use when I'm running Kratie(1/8,) on road, which is rarely. But these tires have been around and I will state they owe me nothing because they are the set of tires that have the most (by a very wide margin) time/packs on them.
20231108_193921.jpg

Them today after 3 years of use, the first two very regular. And yes, I can see there are only 3. Seems the last time I put the Badlands back on Kratie I left these in the backyard. And the damn dog took it for a chew toy..........

This won't be a popular one but seriously, the first set of tires I ever bought are still going strong. Proline MT 2.8 Belted Trenchers. And I bought them used. Ran them in my 1/10 and 1/8 Sentons, until i started liking GRPs and Foams better as an on road tire. Ran them mostly on road with 3s, 6s, and 8s. Now they only get use when I'm running Kratie(1/8,) on road, which is rarely. But these tires have been around and I will state they owe me nothing because they are the set of tires that have the most (by a very wide margin) time/packs on them.
View attachment 330890
Them today after 3 years of use, the first two very regular. And yes, I can see there are only 3. Seems the last time I put the Badlands back on Kratie I left these in the backyard. And the damn dog took it for a chew toy..........
Might be a bit much for his Infraction. 😊

Do you use the slotted grp or the unslotted ones?
I stick with GRP but 10 packs is the max.
Choons last about the same but unusable below 55F, wheels break in cold weather.
Hoons, not a friend and too expensive.

Vipaz are the best (IMO) for drift / hoonage . grp s7 s are in second place. It all depends on your driving style / budget . I wouldn't try speed passes on the Vipaz

All I really care about is getting the most packs out of the tires
Wow

I cannot speak for anyone else, but it comes down to how you drift and bash it...if hooning with it is your goal (speed racing you good). Infraction 6S was my first rig in this hobby and I could get 3-6 runs rotating the tires. This was in 2020. Now, 2 runs with rotation and tires are done. Same motor, etc, etc. stock tires (white), and GPR (5 or 7 compound on the old series). As I got comfortable with it so did my level grow to burn through tires.

I run it in the same places, smooth, newer asphalt no cracks, etc. and just running it with long slides and sweeping turns. Just learned to drive on open throttle more over time. Bashing time went from 11-13min to 7-9min.

Keep us posted (y)

Wow

I cannot speak for anyone else, but it comes down to how you drift and bash it...if hooning with it is your goal (speed racing you good). Infraction 6S was my first rig in this hobby and I could get 3-6 runs rotating the tires. This was in 2020. Now, 2 runs with rotation and tires are done. Same motor, etc, etc. stock tires (white), and GPR (5 or 7 compound on the old series). As I got comfortable with it so did my level grow to burn through tires.

I run it in the same places, smooth, newer asphalt no cracks, etc. and just running it with long slides and sweeping turns. Just learned to drive on open throttle more over time. Bashing time went from 11-13min to 7-9min.

Keep us posted (y)
lol I bash on the highway that’s covered in gravel I go chasing car all ready drove under a semi’s trailer I know I’m tempting fate but it’s so much fun

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back