Talion My first Arrma Car. Good deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EagleFPV

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
So i found a guy that is selling an Arrma Talion EXB 6s for £400 and i was wondering if this was a good deal?

How can i tell which version it is? (V3,v4,v5 etc.)

I've seen it in person and it looks to be in good condition, tires have plenty of tread, underside of chassis doesn't have that many scratches either so i don't think it's been bashed too hard.

It comes with a 6s lipo and the transmitter.
I would mostly use it on grass and rough tarmac/dry gravel. It would be my first arrma car, and would definitely be a big upgrade from my infamous and frustrating 144001.

Are there any common issues to be aware of? Will parts be easy to find in the UK for the coming years?

Thank you for all your help!
(I can attach pictures later in the day)

So i found a guy that is selling an Arrma Talion EXB 6s for £400 and i was wondering if this was a good deal?

How can i tell which version it is? (V3,v4,v5 etc.)

I've seen it in person and it looks to be in good condition, tires have plenty of tread, underside of chassis doesn't have that many scratches either so i don't think it's been bashed too hard.

It comes with a 6s lipo and the transmitter.
I would mostly use it on grass and rough tarmac/dry gravel. It would be my first arrma car, and would definitely be a big upgrade from my infamous and frustrating 144001.

Are there any common issues to be aware of? Will parts be easy to find in the UK for the coming years?

Thank you for all your help!
(I can attach pictures later in the day)

Yeah.
Need to post some actual photos of the claimed EXB -to help us, Help You- better identify what you're actually getting and its correct version.

Because we've seen others where they were told one thing and it turned out to be a Frankenstein Mixture of many different parts/versions...

ie: I was shown some pretty pictures of a "complete" Kraton 6S... But when I arrived ,after traveling an hour away. I found out it was just a box of parts.. 😲😤😫

Last edited:
Yeah.
Need to post some actual photos of the claimed EXB -to help us, Help You- better identify what you're actually getting and its correct version.

Because we've seen others where they were told one thing and it turned out to be a Frankenstein Mixture of many different parts/versions...

ie: I was shown some pretty pictures of a "complete" Kraton 6S... But when I arrived ,after traveling an hour away. I found out it was just a box of parts.. 😲😤😫
Here are some pictures

IMG-20231008-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20231008-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20231008-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20231008-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20231008-WA0011.jpg

Looks like it was ran on pavement mostly, those tires are pretty cooked compared to a new set... other than that, looks pretty clean, do it!

How much are new ones in the UK? This does look like the real deal.

The EXB pretty much has all the latest V5 parts along with additional upgrades such as stronger 7075 shock towers/chassis, beefier diffs, front bumper.

The Talion is a Arrma favorite and I am thinking you will really enjoy it.

Used RC's are a mixed bag though and sometimes you can't catch hidden problems easily. I would want to see it run.

Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back